Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RELEASE] Rasticrac v3.0.2

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y
[i=s] Post Last Edit by MONGOLO at 2013-10-28 06:57 [/i]

Rasticrac v3.0.2 released!

----from Rastignac's twitter: https://twitter.com/iRastignac ----------

[US] Yes, there's a problem with some of the newest apps: ASLR + address shifting = rotten crack. I'm working to fix that, right now !

#Rasticrac v3.0.2: http://www.slingfile...file/VRS5dvU72m http://limelinx.com/e7ryy

[US] The v3.0.2 version runs fine. Stop using previous versions now. IPAs still done with older versions should be avoided. Stay tuned.

DOWNLOAD:
http://limelinx.com/e7ryy

INSTALLATION
unzip archive and move the file r301.sh to usr/bin, rename it and set all permissions to read, write, execute, with iFile. keep in mind that you must also have ldone, posix _spawn, GNU debugger and screen installed, these are available on the iphonecakerepo and screen is on the default cydia repo as long as you are set as "hacker" or "developer"

I'll be updating my Rasticrac tutorial once a .deb version is out, hopefully appcrackr will also be updated soon.

You can manually update Appcrackr yourself by going into /Applications/AppCrackr.app/ or /var/stash/Applications.7oNRcJ/Appcrackr.app/ in iFile or iFunbox and replacing poedCrack.sh with the new version rasticrac script. First delete poedCrack.sh, then move the new rasticrac into the directory and then rename it to poedCrack.sh

To learn more about using Rasticrac and for configuration, check out my tutorial here: http://iphonecake.co...98&extra=page=1

CHANGELOG

----from Rastignac's twitter: https://twitter.com/iRastignac ----------
RC30a1: full of bugs and debug-texts. Only for tests, not for "serious" business. One must test all that it generates. RC30a1 + new posixspawn + new gdb, should work with 100% of apps on 100% of iOS on 100% of iDevices.
RC30a2: I have now a Rasticrac v3.0 alpha2 (with a quick dirty fix), and two versions of alpha3 coming soon (testing two differents methods).
RC30a3: Rasticrac now works on iOS 6.x. Sometimes the "dumping" step can last a very long time (it's not freezed, just long: gdb's fault). Sometimes MobileTerminal crashes itself under iOS61... Rasticrac still runs but can't be seen (but we hear it thanks to "speak"). Use the newest possible gdb. Older = crashier. I do have a "1821" one. If you have a better than that, please share it ! Alpha4 will be programmed with an iPhone1 (yes, sure !). It will bring iPhone5 compatibility (let's believe that !).
RC30a4: Why Rasticrac sucks so much ? Perhaps because it's still an "alpha", not even a "beta", not even a finished product... Alpha4 is ready, but untested. Not tested at all, not even once ! Alpha4 should work fine on iPhone5.
RC30c5: Gamma5 is less rotten than alpha4, but the same warnings should apply. I'm sure gamma5 won't work 100%. Be careful.
RC30d6: Delta6" is not better or worse than "gamma5". Less "debug" messages displayed; some hidden "switches" added; a few details. [Apparently it is only a minor update, but this rasticrac seems to work better, an app that previously wouldn't crack on iOS 6 but would on iOS 5 is now cracking on both iOS 5 and iOS 6.]
RC30e7: a brand new field in MetaData, fixed display, better "temp/zip" handling [THE ANNOYING CRK2222 in the filename is now gone!]
3.0.1 No changelog was provided
3.0.2fixes ASLR + address shifting, do not use older versions

---------------------------------------------
CLUTCH DISCUSSION MOVED TO HERE: http://iphonecake.co...23&extra=page=1

Also Clutch is going to be updated for iOS 6 (and now 7 and 64bit!) You can try testing it out.
DO NOT distribute IPAs cracked with this version, it is for testing purposes only. To use it place the script in usr/bin, set all permissions and rename it.

------------------by ttwj who created ClutchPatched--------------------
Current version: Clutch 1.2.6-git10 (Download: https://iphone-clutc...iles/Clutch-1.3)
Hey! We're currently working on fixing Clutch for iOS6 and adding cool new features and we need help from you.

Changelog
1.2.6-git:Clutch development build (2013-04-06) 1.2.6-git
1.2.6-git: Fixed crashing, armv7s stripping removed
1.2.6-git1: Fixed bug when swapped architectures stalled at dumping
1.2.6-git2:* fixes stupid mistake
1.2.6-git3: * fixes..
1.2.6-git4: * Fixes issue with FAT binaries
1.2.6-git5: * Fat binaries crack properly now
* 20% more swag
1.2.6-git6: * Minor fixes
1.2.6-git7: * Minor fixes
* Recompile [iOS 5 support added]
1.2.6-git8: Added header stripping
1.2.6-git9: Fixed bugs, proper header stripping, lipos when cracking armv7s + armv7, preliminary 64bit support
1.2.6-git10: Fixed bugs, now cracks new 64bit binaries properly on older devices
1.2.6-git11: Fixed bug that caused it to ignore thin binaries, more fixes, slightly faster
1.2.6-git12: Theoretical iPhone 5S support, fixes issue with fat binaries
1.2.6-git13: more fixes
1.3 tidy up, supports 64bit cracking! iPhone 5S support pushed to 1.3.1

You can download previous versions, as well as the newest version, here: https://code.google..../downloads/list
This is a development build, do not use in production.
Apps cracked on non-armv7s devices may crash when running on iPad mini, iPhone 5 and iPad 4 (to fix)
If you're using iOS4, 5, or 6 and on a non-armv6 device, please help to test on any applications and report any bugs below. Thanks!
(armv6 support will be added back shortly, sorry!)
(fixed in git9!)
Feel free to fork our repository and send pull requests! (http://github.com/kjcracks/Clutch)

vend3tta101

vend3tta101

Forum Genius!

• IC Uploader
  • 2,249 posts
    • :
thanks for the tutorial, didnt realise d6 was out.

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 19h 26m 43s
Just updated to this, thanks :)

Guest_matthewj_*

Guest_matthewj_*
Hi, I'm using a 3gs running 4.3.3. I have downloaded the itunes movie trailer from the us app store. I'm trying to remove the drm so I can put it on my jailbroken iphone4s in Canada.

I installed Rasticrac and ran it but I get this error while cracking.

*** Rasticrac v3.0 c5 ***
Note: running ios433 on '9' cpu
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: ___floatundidf
Referenced from: /usr/bin/gdb
Expected from: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

I am assuming this is an issue caused by an old ios version. Can rasticrac be used against an ipa directly without having it installed? That way I could do the cracking on my 4s.

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
  • LocationtheHub
[i=s] Post Last Edit by MONGOLO at 2013-5-1 06:14 [/i]

matthewj, Do you have Rasticrac's dependencies installed? Install Rasticrac via iPhoneCake's repo, then update to this newest version by replacing the r30c5.sh file in usr/bin with r30d6.sh file in the download link.

When you install through cydia also install these:
screen
ldone
posix_spawn
GNU debugger
(and more, they should automatically instal if your in cydia)

they are available on iphonecake's repo

cydia.iphonecake.com

also, you can try this GNU debugger if the one on the iphoncecake repo doesn't work
GNU Debugger (iOS 4)
add http://DJHartley.myrepospace.com/ to your Cydia Sources

Can rasticrac be used against an ipa directly without having it installed? That way I could do the cracking on my 4s.

No, you cannot, you need to have the IPA installed, on your idevice in order for it to crack. If you want this app on your 4s, why not back it up with itunes by transferring purchases, and install it to your 4s via itunes, then when it asks you for authorization just log into your US account. If you don't have access to the account that purchased the app, then you will nee to crack it on the 3GS and then install the cracked IPA to your 4s.

if you need more help feel free to ask.
MONGOLO

Arkanoidblue

Arkanoidblue

IC Master

• IC Trusted User
  • 718 posts
    • :
dear matthewj, u install the GNU Debugger, GNU Privacy Guard, posix_spawn, speak, UUID Generator, GAWK, Erica Utilities, Darwin CC Tools, cURL, AppList, adv-cmds.

far as I know, rasticrac removes DRM only of IPA files.

Guest_matthewj_*

Guest_matthewj_*
GNU Debugger is what I was missing, thanks.

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
Nice, finally doesn't say " ...sucks on iOS 6..." :)

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
  • LocationtheHub

Nice, finally doesn't say " ...sucks on iOS 6..." :)
Orbicos Post at 2013-5-2 08:24 Posted Image

yes, it is improved for iOS 6, now an app that wouldn't crack on os 6 and would crack on os 5 cracks on os 5 and 6

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
Yea some apps wouldn't crack for me, but now it's fixed!

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
  • LocationtheHub
I think a new update is on it's way, Rastignac has tweeted,

[US] I think Rasticrac will be "final version" in a few days. Nothing to add, nothing to fix: it seems good enough.
iRastignac Post at 2013-5-2 08:24 Posted Image

I still have trouble cracking an iOS 6 only app, so I can't even try it on my os 5 device.
Hopefully this new update will take care of it... last time Rastignac also said nothing much was improved, but it worked quite a bit better..

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
Nice, Also I hope they fix the extension to the script. For me it's CKKR... Just looks bad, and I'm too lazy to change it :)

vend3tta101

vend3tta101

Forum Genius!

• IC Uploader
  • 2,249 posts
    • :
r30e7 released:

Whats new?
*Current* R30e7: What's new in "Epsilon 7" ? Small details: a brand new field in MetaData, fixed display, better "temp/zip" handling..

http://limelinx.com/eysns

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m
Reply 13# vend3tta101

have u tried? still the "CRK2222" or such thing in the crack?
i'll upgrade my rc30c5 if the e7 is without the dumb "CRK2222"

vend3tta101

vend3tta101

Forum Genius!

• IC Uploader
  • 2,249 posts
    • :
yes tried not much difference, the CRK2222 has being removed.

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
  • LocationtheHub

yes tried not much difference, the CRK2222 has being removed.
vend3tta101 Post at 2013-5-15 22:33 Posted Image

Yes, the CRK2222 in the IPA fileneame is no longer there.

iRastignac ‏@iRastignac 19 Apr

[US] Damn... The "CRK.2222" part is a debug code bit still here by mistake... Zero quality control... Shame... Sorry... To be removed !

Back when it was there in version d6, it could be easily removed by opening the script in ifile, searching for "CRK2222, and simply deleting it. [make sure it is in the IPAName="" section] You can also play around with it to customize the IPA name further but don't mess with anything with a " $ " in front of it.

Posted Image

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 1h 7m 37s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
looking good

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
For me I think this version is faster. Maybe not, but my personal opinion.

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
Next Rasticrac version coming soon:
@iRastignac
After "Epsilon7", there will be "Zeta8" (aka "RC" then "final").
Then, "Rasticrac 3.1" ? Or "Rastignac 3.11 for WorkGroups" ?

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX
We like the rc30e7 script very much: its very fast, works 100% and the stupid CRK.2222 is removed ;)
But still, some apps fail at cracking, for example FoxTube for Facebook.
We already have cracked it with Clutch and it worked, but as Locophone told us to only upload IPAs that have been cracked with Rasticrac, we tried it again. After starting, Rasticrac says that the app closed itself and it cant be cracked, and after that the app insta-crashes, so we had to reinstall it...
Anyone has the same problems with some apps?