Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Having crashing apps? Read! [Auroratic's Solutions]

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
[i=s] Post Last Edit by Auroratic at 2013-7-17 11:31 [/i]

So I have posted a dedicated thread about Crashing apps and how to resolve the issue.

Please rate me for the work. Thank you for being generous! ;)

So here are some suggestions (tips) which might solve your issue . Here goes :
(I WILL BE UPDATING THESE FROM TIME TO TIME)

1. Make sure the downloaded the app/s is properly installed and not corrupted

2. If you are using iAP Free or iAP Cracker (Free In-App Purchases) , they may cause issues with some apps.

3. Make sure all your Cydia Apps and Tweaks are compatible with your version of iOS

4.Be 100% that your Upgrade or Installation of iOS is successful and that you have no missing files that might render apps inoperable.

5. Make sure not to edit any API (App) files for any reason including money hacks as this can cause App Crashes.

6. Kill the App by either removing them from the Multitasking bar or via SBSettings . LOW Memory may be the cause of this issue.

7. Try respring / reboot your device. Sometimes it will work

8. Make sure you get the right version of AppSync . If you have iOS 5.x get AppSync 5.0+ , if you have iOS 6.x get AppSync 6.0+

Hope these tips served useful.

Note : Please tell me for other useful suggestions , and I will add them here

Until then thank you and cheers,
Auroratic

Tool

Tool

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 89 posts
    • :
Thanks for the information.

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
You are welcome. If you have any useful tips. Please tell me . Dont hesitate.

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
Added Make sure you get the right version of AppSync . If you have iOS 5.x get AppSync 5.0+ , if you have iOS 6.x get AppSync 6.0+