Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to get an iTunes account without a credit card [Auroratic's Tutorials]

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
[i=s] Post Last Edit by Auroratic at 2013-7-17 11:29 [/i]

Tutorial: How to get an iTunes account without a credit card by Auroratic (IC Moderator)

Important notes before we start:
This tutorial is supposed to work on all AppStore locations in the world.
This will only work if you visit Top Free Apps. Paid Apps will require a Credit Card when registering!

Ok we are ready . This tutorial wont take long , and it's pretty easy to do...

1. Open up iTunes program
2. Go into the AppStore by clicking iTunes on the top bar , then clicking AppStore when the page has been loaded.
3. On the right side , You should see a menu with the Top 20 Free Apps showing . Click the header. You should then see ALL THE FREE APPS
Posted Image
4.Click any app you like.

5. Next click the ''Free'' Button. It will ask you for login. On the bottom of the Window click[quote] "Create Apple ID"[/quote].....( yes I am a Windows user {:5_101:} )
Posted Image

6. After you click [quote]"Create Apple ID"[/quote] , you will be promoted to read the User Agreements. [quote]Select "the I accept box", and proceed..[/quote]

7. You will now be presented with fields such as Email ,Password, Security Info etc. (Most of these are compulsory). After you fill the spaces correctly , click [quote]"Continue"[/quote] . If everything goes as planned, you should receive a Confirmation E-mail to your Inbox. (Check your Spam box too just incase)
Posted Image

8. Now do as it says in the e-mail , usually Verifying the account creation . Congrats ! You have created your Credit Card free Account. If in the future you would like to add the Credit Card , go to the Account Management Options and add it there.

As always please rate me for the work :)

Until then ,

Over and Out
Auroratic (IC Moderator)

Tool

Tool

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 89 posts
    • :
Thank you for posting this, high quality guide.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,625 posts
    • Time Online: 191d 19h 51m 45s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
Thanks for sharing :)

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y
Also I recommend creating a New Zealand account, some apps (real racing 3, fruit ninja skitlles, plantsvzombies 2) are available there before they are released elsewhere. ;)

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m
Reply 4# MONGOLO

fruit ninja skittles only available in europe {:5_101:}

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
I do have a UK and US account so I dont miss anything.

Guest_ilovepie10_*

Guest_ilovepie10_*
Thank you! Didn't know you could do that.

ahmer

ahmer

Fresh Newbie

• IC Trusted User
  • 3 posts
    • :
nz account created successfully after following guide. thanks!