Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

rasticrac fails to crack

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Guest_trennmaschine_*

Guest_trennmaschine_*
I tried to crack an app store app with both appcrackr and rasticrac 3.01 with the following results:

(1/1) Found 'syncplicity': Syncplicity [Syncplicity Inc.]

failed ! Can't dump ?

Error: problem encountered in CrackFunction (Thin)

[================================================================================================================================================================================================] 100%

[================================================================================================================================================================================================] 100%

Asked:1 Found:1 Errors:1 OK:0.

Errors: syncplicity.

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
[i=s] Post Last Edit by Auroratic at 2013-9-15 23:17 [/i]

Could be a corrupt download. Try re-download. Make sure you have got AppSync and the right tools.

Use my post to make sure you don't miss any tool and /or step.

LINK -> http://iphonecake.co...32&extra=page=1
You need the following tools :
GNU Debugger
posix_spawn
ldone
Mobileterminal
Screen

Guest_trennmaschine_*

Guest_trennmaschine_*
@Auroratic - Thanks for the reply. I'll try re-downloading the app again.
I currently have -
GNU Debugger (iOS 5 & 6) - AppAddict Repo
ldone - 0.2a - AppAddict Repo
Mobileterminal - 520-2 - from BigBoss
Screen - 4.0.3-4 - Saurik
posix_spawn: when I try to do a fresh install of this, I get an error that says "trying to overwrite .usr/bin/posix_spawn which is also in package org.appaddict:rasticrac
I would guess that means that it _is_ installed, but when I look at the installed packages under cydia, it isn't showing there.

Guest_trennmaschine_*

Guest_trennmaschine_*
I couldn't find any more info about this, but not sure if uninstalling the existing posix_spawn is the way to go.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,635 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 5h 24m 44s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
Reply 4# trennmaschine

if you are cracking iOS7 compatible apps, irasticrac may have "address shifting" errors

you need to wait for the update of the script

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iHave a PC
[i=s] Post Last Edit by SinfulWidow at 2013-9-17 23:52 [/i]

I get same problem on the odd app now again, its normally old apps it does it on. You could try re boot phone and use Appcrackr, not terminal, that normally works for me

Guest_trennmaschine_*

Guest_trennmaschine_*
@SinfulWidow: Thanks for the reply. This app is very new, so I suspect that hotsjf's reply is somewhat accurate. I may just have to wait for the update to rasticrac to make it fly. At first glance, I'm guessing that to mean operand related or possibly MISRA related, but don't know for sure. Either way, it means that this app (which I believe may have been targeted for iOS7) may have to wait a bit.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,635 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 5h 24m 44s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
Reply 7# trennmaschine

the fix is already released just now.

http://iphonecake.co...33&extra=page=1

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub