Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Installing ipa file on a pc that's not mine!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Guest_n33712_*

Guest_n33712_*
Hi

I have a jailbroken phone. I have a ipa file on a pc I wish to install. The pc is not the pc with iTunes and the library for my phone. Is there a way to install a ipa file on my iPhone with no iTunes and no library?

Cheers

tj1182

tj1182

Fresh Newbie

• IC Trusted User
  • 8 posts
    • :
Go to Cydia and install IPA installer. Then use a cloud service, I use Dropbox to transfer the file to your device to iFile.

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
You can tr install iFunBox an iDevice manager overall

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m
Reply 1# n33712

best way like Auroratic sad is iFunBox! get it free from here http://www.i-funbox.com/ and install it on the pc! after that you can install through iFunBox every Crack! ;-)

Guest_n33712_*

Guest_n33712_*
Thanks for all your answers. Think I tried ifunbox but wanted iTunes installed. Could be mistaken and been something else. I will try. Thanks

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
No problem . It was happy to serve you.

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y
great to issue solved... can we have this thread locked and moved? it belongs in the support section

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
Topic Moved and Locked. Thanks Mongolo.