Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Restore cracked apps

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Guest_Muel_*

Guest_Muel_*
although I have no intention of upgrading to iOS 7 until there's a jailbreak, when it does come out, I'd like to restore my cracked apps without having to reinstall each one separately. Can someone tell me what's the easiest way to do this? Is there a way to back up my iPhone/iPad then just restore all the cracked apps or some program that will do that?

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
Umm Im not sure if thats possible but it maybe be when using iFunBox... iTunes doesn't allow installation of cracked apps

Guest_Muel_*

Guest_Muel_*
Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. But what about those Apps like Appback or whatever it's called?

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
Great to see it worked for you :)

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y
try backing up your ipa's with ifunbox like auro mentioned, then install again with the funbox

just right click on an app in ifunbox and press back up to .ipa package.