Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Small problem with ipa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Guest_PtitChat107_*

Guest_PtitChat107_*
Firstly I want to apologize for posting my message here, I do not know if this is the right place but I can not post a message in the right column, I hope you will excuse me :$

So voilàje explains: I have my dispostion on my iphone (5.1.1 jailbreakber) an application called Vector TD (v1.2) and a few months is not working, and finally if I can start playing some seconds and then the application quits and return me to the springboard.

Would you have a solution? I do not know exactly what has happen but this is me coming overnight, I'd try to install the later version of the game but could not find it so if anyone could m 'help it would be very kind of you, and once again I'm sorry if I posted my message in the wrong place.