[i=s] Post Last Edit by MONGOLO at 2013-10-22 01:54 [/i]
as @ttwj has just informed me, Rastignac has just released remote rasticrac alpha/beta 3.0.3 I have yet to try, as I don't have access to a working idevice at the moment, but I have started this new thread for the first ever PC/iDevice hybrid cracking tool. btw.. I show no preference btwn brake and remoterasticrac by starting this thread. At the moment, #RemoteRasticrac only needs two installed external programs: #iTunes and #7zip.
UPDATED TO 3.1.0 (thnx hostjf for pointing out) - lets see try it on iOS 7, I guess that iPhone 5 that iChronix sent came through!
how about use this thread for remoterasticrac specific discussion, and the other one for ios rasticrac and general rasticrac discussion, ill look around for irastignac's donate link, cause definitely we should add that.
[size=5]RemoteRasticrac v3.0.3 FAQ
Rastignac's official FAQ
- It is way faster than any tool. The tasks are cut between the iDevice and the PC.
- Unneeded long and heavy tasks are also skipped (ie: no full unzip/zip).
- You don't have to install the apps on the iDevice. You don't need free space on the iDevice (for the apps and for the generated IPAs).
- You don't have to wait for long transfers/installations of apps and for long transfers of finished IPAs.
- It works as a heavy batch mode. It can crack hundreds of GBs of apps all by itself.
- It can crack multiple versions of the same apps during the same session.
- It can crack different versions (or same version) of an already installed app without overwriting or messing it.
- It can crack "iPhone4+ apps" using an old "3GS"; it can crack "iPad only apps" using an old "3GS"; etc.
- Low-end iDevices with low-memory will run better (no crashing MobileTerminal problems, etc).
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- A PC with Windows to run this MsDos/Windows script (".bat").
- At the moment, #RemoteRasticrac only needs two installed external programs: #iTunes and #7zip.
- A Linux/Unix/MacOSX version will come soon. (And will be even better!)
- A jailbroken iDevice that is able to run Rasticrac fine (with all required installed tools).
- The faster the computer (cpu, ram, harddisk) the better.
- The faster/newer the iDevice the better.
HOW TO INSTALL?
- Create a directory where you want, and name it like you want (but avoid strange names with exotic characters and/or spaces).
- You need full access rights to this directory and its subdirectories. (ie: avoid "Program Files" and such restricted places).
- Put RemoteRasticrac files in this directory.
- Open a commandline window ("cmd.exe").
- Go into RemoteRasticrac directory (ie: "cd mytoolsthebestrrc").
- Run it once ("rrc303.bat") to see if it launches fine. It also creates some subdirectories.
- If a tool is said to be missing, edit the ".bat" and change the path of this tool.
- If your default SSH login/password is not "root/alpine", change them in the ".bat".
HOW TO RUN?
- iDevice's SSH must be enabled. Note its IP address.
- Free memory on the iDevice (close apps, use SbSettings to force-free memory).
- Copy some genuine uncracked IPAs files into "Input" subdirectory.
- Don't put already cracked IPAs into "Input" subdirectory!
- Run the ".bat" with iDevice's IP as a parameter (ie: "rrc303.bat aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd").
- It will run all by itself. Screen shows progress.
- Uncracked IPAs will be moved from "Input" subdirectory to "Done" subdirectory after each success.
- Cracked IPAs will be created into "Output" directory after each success.
WHAT ARE THE KNOWN PROBLEMS?
- It's only an alpha/beta. It's untested. It's not 100% verified yet. Don't use it yet for production/realworld. Just tests now. Perhaps it doesn't work at all!
- If an app can't be cracked, just retry. If an app really can't be cracked, do it "the old way" like before.
- Some IPAs can't be done due to MsDos/Windows limitations. Its filesystem can't handle some "exotic" filenames, so it blocks a few IPAs. Linux/Unix/MacOSX version won't have this limitation.
- Be sure to have free space on the PC's harddisk. Also don't overload/slowdown the PC, and don't overload the wifi.
- Script is not yet 100% bulletproof. Some errors could "break" it and/or stop it.
- It is not tested yet with all existing Windows versions (XP, Vista, Seven, Eight, etc), with all Windows languages, with all bits (32/64), etc. But it should work.
- It is not 100% optimized yet. Next versions will be even faster!
- It can't crack iOS7 apps on an iOS6 iDevice (and that's... normal!).
- It can't crack cpu-incompatible executables on cpu-incompatible iDevices (and that's... normal!).
- 7zip has bugs and limitations: it has timestamps bugs, it can't handle zip-comments, etc. Perhaps it will be replaced in next version (by WinRar?).
PS: this tool is free. But you can donate if you love it... <3
all credit to Rastignac, https://twitter.com/iRastignac , he is a f*cking legend
PC VERSION: v3.0.3http://www.sendspace.com/file/qhgkls
v3.0.4: http://limelinx.com/eqkf6 http://www.slingfile...file/U1RCyADh5r http://www.sendspace.com/file/wb1auo
MAC: coming soon
[!!] #RemoteRasticrac v3.0.4: http://limelinx.com/eqkf6 http://www.slingfile...file/U1RCyADh5r http://www.sendspace.com/file/wb1auo
[US] The first #RemoteRasticrac's #alpha/#beta will be #ready in a few #minutes. Please, #please, read the #FAQ, read the FAQ twice, please.
[US] #PoedCrackMod was a #revolution: a 20-minutes long #crack was now done in 2 #minutes ! #RemoteRasticrac will also be such this #way...