Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crack on iOS7 with Clutch 1.3.2 [now on 64bit!]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Mir57

Mir57

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 38m

Please, does anyone have Clutch v1.3.2 archived? (.deb file would be great, but hopefully I could make it with binary only too.) I believe it is the last working version for iOS 5.1.1 devices, but it is nowhere to be found...

I've bought the first iPad and i want to backup as many apps from App Store as possible, but Rasticrac gives me Err#133 (And tells me, that I am trying to crack apps for different OS version that my iPad is runnung on.)

Thx.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

Please, does anyone have Clutch v1.3.2 archived? (.deb file would be great, but hopefully I could make it with binary only too.) I believe it is the last working version for iOS 5.1.1 devices, but it is nowhere to be found...

I've bought the first iPad and i want to backup as many apps from App Store as possible, but Rasticrac gives me Err#133 (And tells me, that I am trying to crack apps for different OS version that my iPad is runnung on.)

Thx.

no archive of Clutch 1.3.2

i use rasticrac 336 on os 5.1.1 iPad1.
it works perfectly fine.

Mir57

Mir57

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 38m

Found 1.3.1 after half a day of search on some random Chinese forum, if anyone would need that, I could PM (I do not have permissions for attachments yet). But having the last one would be nice. :)

I will try to post in Rasticrac topic instead, still tells me about wrong iOS version.