Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Crack on iOS7 with Clutch 1.3.2 [now on 64bit!]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 38m 2s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y
       ___ _       _       _   / __ |_   _| |_ ___| |__  / /  | | | | | __/ __| '_  / /___| | |_| | || (__| | | | ____/|_|__,_|_____|_| |_| -------------------------------- High-Speed iOS Decryption System -------------------------------- Authors: ttwj - post 1.2.6 NinjaLikesCheez - post 1.2.6 Zorro - fixes, features, code (1.4) dissident - The original creator of Clutch (pre 1.2.6) Nighthawk - Code contributor (pre 1.2.6) Rastignac - Inspiration and genius TheSexyPenguin - Inspiration (not really) dildog - Refactoring and code cleanup (2.0) Thanks to: Nighthawk, puy0, rwxr-xr-x, Flox, Flawless, FloydianSlip, Crash-X, MadHouse, Rastignac, aulter, icefire
Stable Version: Clutch 1.4.1 (Download)
Previous Stable Version: Clutch 1.3.2 (Download)

please post any bugs, testing results development issues, messages for ttwj, etc. here
http://iphonecake.co...64bit-cracking/

let's reserve this thread for questions on how to install, configure and use clutch.

Posted Image

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"]Kim Jong-Cracks presents the world's first cracking utility capable of cracking new
64-bit binaries.
[/font]

What you need:

[*]a jailbroken iDevice
    [*]MobileTerminal iOS app (available from default cydia repos) or you can do a USB SSH tunnel thru iFunbox (you will need afc2add and openssh from default cydia re posfor this) DOWNLOAD iFunbox:http://dl.i-funbox.com/
    [*]iFIle or iFunbox to explore the iPhone's filesystem and set permissions (if using iFunbox, you need afc2add from default cydia scources) grab a .deb for a crackedcopy of ifile here: (HERE)
    [*]a copy of clutch
    [/list]I WILL ADD MORE TO THIS TUTORIAL AS I GET SCREENSHOT , ETC.
    #teamclutch

STEP 1 - INSTALLATION
    Spoiler

STEP 2 - CONFIGURATION
    Spoiler

CRACKING APPS

Instead of using MobileTerminal on your iDevice, you can do a SSH Tunnel via USB with iFunbox

1. OPEN the terminal app on your springboard.
    2. GET root access (how to coverd above0
    3. ENTER " clutch " (remember, if you renamed the script something else, enter that instead of "clutch")
    4. You will get this numbered menu
    iPhone:~ root# clutchYou're using a Clutch development build, checking for updates..Your version of Clutch is up to date!Clutch-1.3.2-git1usage: clutch [flags] [application name] [...]Applications available: 1) Angry Birds2) Brazzers Mobile3) Butch4) CrackAddict5) Facebook6) Gangstar Rio7) Gangnam Style8) Installous9) Movie Box10) Music Box11) Rasticrac12) RedTube Mobile13) SWAGR Pro14) Twitter15) Youtube16) Zeusmos
    5. ENTER clutch followeed byt the number that corrseponsds with the app you want to crack.
    If I want to crack Facebook, I enter" clutch 5"

6. The application will then crack

7.The IPAs are in /var/root/Documents/Cracked copy them to your PC with iFunbox and upload.

STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS, WILL ADD MORE PICTURES, ETC.
    http://img.koreatime...ws/04211501.jpg

from Kim Jong Cracks GitHub Page - https://github.com/KJCracks/Clutch-dl/
    Usage

Clutch [flags] [application name] [...]-a Crack all applications-u Cracks updated applications-f Flushes cache-v Shows version--[no | fast | best]-compression Sets compression level--overdrive Enables overdrive
    Compiling
    Ensure that entitlements are properly signed

Licenses
    Clutch uses the following libraries under their respective licenses.
    ZipArchive by Matt Connolly, Edward Patel, et al.
    MiniZip by Gilles Vollant adn Mathias Svensson.

Thanks
    Clutch woudn't be what it is without these people:
    dissident - The original creator of Clutch (pre 1.2.6)
    Nighthawk - Code contributor (pre 1.2.6)
    Rastignac - Inspiration and genius
    TheSexyPenguin - Inspiration

TODO

[*]use proper zip library (libarchive)
      [/list]© Kim Jong-Cracks 1819-2014

please post any bugs, testing results development issues, messages for @ttwj, etc. here
      http://iphonecake.co...p?/topic/121215

let's reserve this thread for questions on how to install, configure and use clutch.

Edited by MONGOLO, 03 February 2014 - 10:27 AM.
      version update

• hotsjf and Shadred like this

Orbicos

Orbicos

Bitcoin Fanatic

• IC Member
  • 6,397 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 19h 26m 43s

clutch is working to crack most apps on iOS7

hi,this is really late but clutch has been updated to 1.3.1, it has an issue with the config utitlity, but the numbered menu is fixed. just ignore the config utitlity erroer, close terminal and restart it and then ur good.

http://limelinx.com/b05ta

btw here is the source code for clutch 1.3.1

http://thefilebay.com/747/

I WILL ADD MORE TO THIS TUTORIAL AS I GET SCREENSHOT , ETC.

#teamclutch

kotyara says:

clutch 131 in ios 7.0.4, iPad 3Posted Image

Do the apps work with the new devices. Iphone 5 and higher

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

Do the apps work with the new devices. Iphone 5 and higher

kotyara said they were working on iOS 6, well know we have appsync for iOS7. so yeah test them out, The cracking es working. let us know how it goes here.

mithrellas

mithrellas

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 37 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 9h 14m 7s

Is clutch 1.3.1 on a repo somewhere or do you have a deb with the config file. I have always used rasticrack but after updating to 7.0 switching to clutch as it works. I just dont have a conf file so cant set the option as the -c fails to complete and save the file..

thx

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

Is clutch 1.3.1 on a repo somewhere or do you have a deb with the config file. I have always used rasticrack but after updating to 7.0 switching to clutch as it works. I just dont have a conf file so cant set the option as the -c fails to complete and save the file.. thx

did u capitalized the "C" in -C ... if that's not the problem I will look around for a config utility deb. and good new for everyone, ttwj is updating clutch for full 64bit and ios7 support.

mithrellas

mithrellas

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 37 posts

did u capitalized the "C" in -C ... if that's not the problem I will look around for a config utility deb. and good new for everyone, ttwj is updating clutch for full 64bit and ios7 support.

Yes I did use -C.. Im sure it will be sorted when the next version with full ios7 support is with us,, In the meantime 1.3.1 is working, I just have no compression as I dont have a config file.. Better than nothing. :)

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

Yes I did use -C.. Im sure it will be sorted when the next version with full ios7 support is with us,, In the meantime 1.3.1 is working, I just have no compression as I dont have a config file.. Better than nothing. :)

yeah ttwj is working on full iOS 7 and 64bit support, as a bit of a Christmas gift I'll be doing a full clutch tutorial, with screenshots and evrything, but it should be in a bit after Christmas , cause I gotta party.

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Take your time mate!

mithrellas

mithrellas

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 37 posts

yeah ttwj is working on full iOS 7 and 64bit support, as a bit of a Christmas gift I'll be doing a full clutch tutorial, with screenshots and evrything, but it should be in a bit after Christmas , cause I gotta party.

No problem... As I said I am using it without any problems, I did find an old conf file that I am now using that is including the credit file now. But the config file I have doesnt have the compression options so I have no compression on my cracks. Until I sort that I am just recompressing them on the pc.

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub
please post any bugs, testing results development issues, messages for ttwj, etc. here http://iphonecake.co...64bit-cracking/ let's reserve this thread for questions on how to install, configure and use clutch.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 14h 52m 50s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

please post any bugs, testing results development issues, messages for ttwj, etc. here http://iphonecake.co...64bit-cracking/ let's reserve this thread for questions on how to install, configure and use clutch.

all moved

• MONGOLO likes this

tt_wj

tt_wj

Pro Caker

• Developers
  • 127 posts
    • Time Online: 23h 44m 34s

fixed up the configuration utility, it's an issue with the file on the server, please try again :)

mithrellas

mithrellas

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 37 posts

fixed up the configuration utility, it's an issue with the file on the server, please try again :)

Using 1.3.2 git3 and the config utility is now working ok. :)

• hotsjf and tt_wj like this

Guest_drjonline_*

Guest_drjonline_*
When i put clutch -C and hit enter it says "command not found.. Please help

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

did you rename the file? which version of clutch are you using?

Guest_LadyDorian_*

Guest_LadyDorian_*

For me it was not necessary to use the "-C" command. I got the same message. After that I just tried the name of the file, for me it is "Clutch132". (Exactly the same, with capital C, because otherwise it didn't work.) And it showed me:

You're using a Clutch development build, checking for updates..
Your version of Clutch is up to date!
Clutch-1.3.2-git4
usage: Clutch132 [flags] [application name] [...]
Applications available: 

I tried one game with "Clutch132 app name" and it showed me the message that the application was cracked! :-)

I used it on a iPhone 4S with iOS 7.0.4 Jailbroken. I used SSH root access with the terminal on my laptop.

And as you can see Clutch version 1.3.2-git4.

After reading the other posts I guess it's not necessary with the newer versions of Clutch?

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 14h 52m 50s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

The pre-release version is compatible with 64bit devices

Mir57

Mir57

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 38m

Please, does anyone have Clutch v1.3.2 archived? (.deb file would be great, but hopefully I could make it with binary only too.) I believe it is the last working version for iOS 5.1.1 devices, but it is nowhere to be found...

I've bought the first iPad and i want to backup as many apps from App Store as possible, but Rasticrac gives me Err#133 (And tells me, that I am trying to crack apps for different OS version that my iPad is runnung on.)

Thx.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 14,742 posts
    • Time Online: 293d 22h 13m 35s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

Please, does anyone have Clutch v1.3.2 archived? (.deb file would be great, but hopefully I could make it with binary only too.) I believe it is the last working version for iOS 5.1.1 devices, but it is nowhere to be found...

I've bought the first iPad and i want to backup as many apps from App Store as possible, but Rasticrac gives me Err#133 (And tells me, that I am trying to crack apps for different OS version that my iPad is runnung on.)

Thx.

no archive of Clutch 1.3.2

i use rasticrac 336 on os 5.1.1 iPad1.
it works perfectly fine.

Mir57

Mir57

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 38m

Found 1.3.1 after half a day of search on some random Chinese forum, if anyone would need that, I could PM (I do not have permissions for attachments yet). But having the last one would be nice. :)

I will try to post in Rasticrac topic instead, still tells me about wrong iOS version.