Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

How to fix Safari and Mail crashes [Update with new AppSync]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 8h 7m 45s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Same here....I have cydia substrate installed is that going to trouble me?

I don't have much tweaks installed, so can't say... no prob with AppSync tho

Guest_DarknessFell_*

Guest_DarknessFell_*

ok thx

tackis

tackis

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • :
  • Locationgreece

when this problem first appeared to me i removed the 2 files manually removed appsync and the result was all my apps gone. i followed some advice in the forum i was reading, and waited a bit but nothing ever happened so i restored and jailbreak again....

now the problem appeared again. i was glad to see there was a fix that would do everything for me, but my old faithful bad luck never abandons me.

all my apps are gone. and remain gone after 8hours, so i think they are staying gone

any advice?

should i connect to itunes to get them back?

should i use cloud to redownload them?

i'm freaking out!!!!  :/

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

when this problem first appeared to me i removed the 2 files manually removed appsync and the result was all my apps gone. i followed some advice in the forum i was reading, and waited a bit but nothing ever happened so i restored and jailbreak again....

now the problem appeared again. i was glad to see there was a fix that would do everything for me, but my old faithful bad luck never abandons me.
all my apps are gone. and remain gone after 8hours, so i think they are staying gone

any advice?
should i connect to itunes to get them back?
should i use cloud to redownload them?

i'm freaking out!!!! :/

it's really odd.

Can you try install a new app from App Store? See if that'll bring back others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tackis

tackis

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • :
  • Locationgreece

new app from App Store is installed. works perfectly, but my apps are still gone

when i connect to itunes i see that there is no free space in my phone and "other" is occupying 80% of the disk.

ifunbox and itools is not able to see any apps either

so only the stock apps and the one i installed are visible at the moment

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationUSA

new app from App Store is installed. works perfectly, but my apps are still gone

when i connect to itunes i see that there is no free space in my phone and "other" is occupying 80% of the disk.

ifunbox and itools is not able to see any apps either

so only the stock apps and the one i installed are visible at the moment

then I have no idea then. the logic behind this fix is too remove the Springboard cache for your apps. after reboot, the cache should re-generate itself.

sorry can't help

tackis

tackis

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • :
  • Locationgreece

i'm doomed

is there a way to force springboard to locate the apps in phone?

is there a way to delete the apps from phone and dont lose their date?   :/

is there a way to avoid rejailbreaking?  

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationUSA
Appsync from IC repo works perfectly. Topic locked. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk