Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Release

Rasticrac & RemoteRasticrac v3.3.6 (+ v3.3.8 alpha) for iOS 10 and below

Rasticrac Rastignac RemoteRasticra

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
929 replies to this topic

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,697 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 1h 3m 3s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

updated in repo, great job

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 23,978 posts
    • Time Online: 299d 2h 30m 29s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
if you want to use remoterasticrac on yalu102 iOS 10+ like it used to be over wifi using the device IP you can with a few changes for ADVANCED users to make only.

1] open the yalu102.ipa view the contents of the yalu102.app and inside you will see dropbear.plist
2] edit the plist, where you see 127.0.0.1:22 change it to just 22
3] save the file and sideload the edited saved ipa to the device
4] rejailbreak the device with the new yalu102.ipa you edited
5] openSSH should not be installed on the device, however we require a file from it named: sftp_server
file is found in openssh_6.7p1-13_iphoneos-arm.deb
6] sftp_server should be placed on device in folder /usr/libexec/
7] run chmod 777 /usr/libexec/sftp_server
8] respring device
9] remoterasticrac should work like it always did before using the device ip on commandline
  • triperus likes this

haen

haen

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 102 posts
    • Time Online: 12d 9h 47m 54s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 6, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
keep getting this error :

Error: RastDecrypted ERR#137 (64on64)
NOTE: iDevice is '102' and executable is '70'

iphone 6 @ 10.2. rc336

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX

if you want to use remoterasticrac on yalu102 iOS 10+ like it used to be over wifi using the device IP you can with a few changes for ADVANCED users to make only.1] open the yalu102.ipa view the contents of the yalu102.app and inside you will see dropbear.plist2] edit the plist, where you see 127.0.0.1:22 change it to just 223] save the file and sideload the edited saved ipa to the device4] rejailbreak the device with the new yalu102.ipa you edited5] openSSH should not be installed on the device, however we require a file from it named: sftp_serverfile is found in openssh_6.7p1-13_iphoneos-arm.deb6] sftp_server should be placed on device in folder /usr/libexec/7] run chmod 777 /usr/libexec/sftp_server8] respring device9] remoterasticrac should work like it always did before using the device ip on commandline

I guess you also can just add CoolStar's repo to install a package that adds SCP and SFTP access to dropbear for you, choice is yours.
Anyway the AppSlice error still occurs, and before everyone hates on me now again, I still didn't do anything with these apps, they simply can't be sliced or whatever, I installed all of them normally, even now with the jailbreak released I still do.

Walking Hell

Walking Hell

Getting Known

• iPASTORE
  • 21 posts

if you want to use remoterasticrac on yalu102 iOS 10+ like it used to be over wifi using the device IP you can with a few changes for ADVANCED users to make only.

1] open the yalu102.ipa view the contents of the yalu102.app and inside you will see dropbear.plist
2] edit the plist, where you see 127.0.0.1:22 change it to just 22
3] save the file and sideload the edited saved ipa to the device
4] rejailbreak the device with the new yalu102.ipa you edited
5] openSSH should not be installed on the device, however we require a file from it named: sftp_server
file is found in openssh_6.7p1-13_iphoneos-arm.deb
6] sftp_server should be placed on device in folder /usr/libexec/
7] run chmod 777 /usr/libexec/sftp_server
8] respring device
9] remoterasticrac should work like it always did before using the device ip on commandline

What i use is DropbearSwith tweak by julioverne, its a flipswitch for enable/disable ssh over wifi button only it has conflict with openssh :P

iRastignac

iRastignac

iRastignac

• Developers
  • 201 posts
    • Time Online: 14d 10h 15m 33s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/iRastignac
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iHave a PC

the AppSlice error still occurs

1) Download an app with the AppStore app of the iDevice.
2) The app is sliced/incomplete and it can't be done.
3) Updating an app with the AppStore app on the iDevice (or with the background updating service on the iDevice) also gives an sliced/incomplete app.

1) Download an app with iTunes.
2) Install this app from iTunes to the iDevice.
3) The app is full/complete and it can be done.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX

1) Download an app with the AppStore app of the iDevice.2) The app is sliced/incomplete and it can't be done.3) Updating an app with the AppStore app on the iDevice (or with the background updating service on the iDevice) also gives an sliced/incomplete app.1) Download an app with iTunes.2) Install this app from iTunes to the iDevice.3) The app is full/complete and it can be done.

The problem about this, is that I can't install apps via a computer, no matter on which I try I get the error message that this computer can't be authorized to install apps, even though I removed all authorisations via the apple website...
Is there maybe another way around?

The1Day

The1Day

IC Master

• IC Uploader
  • 331 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 11h 39m 21s
  • LocationRussia
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 7+, iPad 5

The problem about this, is that I can't install apps via a computer, no matter on which I try I get the error message that this computer can't be authorized to install apps, even though I removed all authorisations via the apple website...

Use side programs, like iTools, to install apps and there won't be any problems.

The1Day

The1Day

IC Master

• IC Uploader
  • 331 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 11h 39m 21s
  • LocationRussia
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 7+, iPad 5

What i use is DropbearSwith tweak by julioverne, its a flipswitch for enable/disable ssh over wifi button only it has conflict with openssh :P[/size]

For removing conflict with OpenSSH you need manually install BigBoss Recomended Tools and Rasticrac after two fixes for DropBear then head to "/var/lib/dpkg", find there file "status", open it with Text Editor, delete in "Depends" of BigBoss Recomended Tools "openssh" and ad some number in the end of the "Version" of tweak to prevent update in Cydia and then install some small tweak in Cydia to make it configurate tools (after you can delete it), that's all. I used Filza for editing and manual install, but you may use what you like. Time to eat my lasagna.

• Walking Hell likes this

Walking Hell

Walking Hell

Getting Known

• iPASTORE
  • 21 posts

For removing conflict with OpenSSH you need manually install BigBoss Recomended Tools and Rasticrac after two fixes for DropBear then head to "/var/lib/dpkg", find there file "status", open it with Text Editor, delete in "Depends" of BigBoss Recomended Tools "openssh" and ad some number in the end of the "Version" of tweak to prevent update in Cydia and then install some small tweak in Cydia to make it configurate tools (after you can delete it), that's all. I used Filza for editing and manual install, but you may use what you like. Time to eat my lasagna.

enjoy the lasagna :) and i will give it a try.

edit: works  :cool:

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 23,978 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

use any of the other non iTunes software like:
iTools, iMazing, iFunbox, iExplorer .......

MiRO92

MiRO92

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 57m 49s
  • Twitter:@MiRO92
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Facebook:MiRO92M
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4S, iPhone 6, iPhone 7, Apple Watch 2, MacBook Pro

How to fix this?

Attached Files

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 23,978 posts

How to fix this?

you require rrc336 as i don't see version on your screen shot.
as well maybe if you read the posts in the thread from the past week you will see solutions for your ssh error

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,028 posts
    • Time Online: 32d 2h 8m 32s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPad Mini with Retina, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Donations:iTunes gift cards and paypal awesomerob17@aim.com

I'm getting the error iDevice is '102' and executable is '70'. How come?

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,028 posts
    • Time Online: 32d 2h 8m 32s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPad Mini with Retina, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Donations:iTunes gift cards and paypal awesomerob17@aim.com

using 336 remoterasticrac with iTools on iOS 10.2 with yalu102 beta4 and higher

1] start iTools for PC
2] plug in device to usb port with lightening cable
3] you will see the device listed, go down the list and click "Advanced"
4] you will see a few icons, click on "Open SSH Tunnel", it will then show "on"
5] leave iTools open
6] now run rrc336.bat 127.0.0.1
7] when finished click on "Open SSH Tunnel" and now it will show "off"
8] close iTools
9] enjoy

Is there a MAC tutorial? ;P 

iRastignac

iRastignac

iRastignac

• Developers
  • 201 posts

I'm getting the error iDevice is '102' and executable is '70'. How come?

This is not the error message; the error message is written in the previous line (ie: RastDecrypted... 137... 134... whatever errornumber...)

Edited by iRastignac, 13 February 2017 - 02:31 PM.

iRastignac

iRastignac

iRastignac

• Developers
  • 201 posts

How to fix this?

"error 137" is a "drm error / rights error".
ie: the iDevice is linked to one iTunes account, and the app is linked to another iTunes account.
ie: the iDevice is virgin (aka: freshly restored) and is missing the keys (aka: one must install at least one genuine app to store the keys into the iDevice).
ie: etc.

So, 1) Install this app onto the iDevice. 2) Try to run this app from the SpringBoard. 3) If it can't run, that's the first problem to solve.

iRastignac

iRastignac

iRastignac

• Developers
  • 201 posts

Is there a MAC tutorial? ;P

RemoteRasticrac, the PC/Windows ".bat" part, won't like a Mac :(

haen

haen

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 102 posts
    • Time Online: 12d 9h 47m 54s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 6, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

"error 137" is a "drm error / rights error".
ie: the iDevice is linked to one iTunes account, and the app is linked to another iTunes account.
ie: the iDevice is virgin (aka: freshly restored) and is missing the keys (aka: one must install at least one genuine app to store the keys into the iDevice).
ie: etc.

So, 1) Install this app onto the iDevice. 2) Try to run this app from the SpringBoard. 3) If it can't run, that's the first problem to solve.

I have the same problem on iPhone 6 @ 10.2.

I'm using rasticrac336 on iPhone. not remote.
iDevice and app are linked to the same itunes account. apps are already installed on iPhone and running from SpringBoard without problem.

telefonbuch

telefonbuch

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 53,332 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 16h 12m 11s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPad Pro, iPad Pro 2, iPad Pro 3, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC

I have the same problem on iPadpro 102

rrc336

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Release, Rasticrac, Rastignac, RemoteRasticra