Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Changes to the forums so far

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

When i was brought in i was asked to spruce the place up a little and try and get things running nicely again, get some POW back to the forums.

So far there have been a few changes and i want to just take everyone through the ones that have the biggest impact really.

• The forums have been locked down so no guests can view what we all post. Google and Bing still log in though to crawl the site.
  • Forums have gone through a facelift of Categories and Subforums
  • The shoutbox has had the boxes moved underneath for a better flow through the page
  • Recent topics have been placed on the right hand side and expanded on how many topics are covered
  • Font can be changed to suit an individuals needs
  • Announcement area is now not part of the shoutbox
  • Donations taken in 3 ways now, we have PayPal, Bitcoin and Dogecoin
  • Posts in the 'new member introduction' area no longer count towards post incrementation
  • Added Cake Users on the left hand menu, a nice map showing where people are logging in from
  • View New Content has been stripped of new crack releases as this was flooding the search for what actual real new content was
  • iOS and Mac Apps Gone Free section, updated hourly with new price drop paid apps to free
  • Members registered today in footer- its great for everyone to see how many new people join!
  • a 'bump' button has been added to bump your own topics, different groups have different permissions
  • iDevices can now be chosen in your profile. Thanks @mina for the suggestion
  • Mainly for Devs but open to everyone, you can now add donation addresses to your profile and they shall be seen next to your name on forums
  • Added 'who viewed the article' in the footer of the page so we can be nosey
  • Top 5 online users; who really spends too much time here? Active from 21/2/2014

There is still plenty to be doing and i shall continue to update here about what goes on.

• hotsjf, Abbo, drAdeLante and 1 other like this

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,638 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 14h 59m 9s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Really like all the changes!

thanks bro

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

its good. thanks.

Wise

Wise

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 122 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 20h 44m 12s
  • LocationChanges too often...
  • Facebook:Never had one...
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPad Mini, iPad 1, iHave a PC
How do I change the font? Lol. The fuzziness, on the fuzziness.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,638 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 14h 59m 9s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

How do I change the font? Lol. The fuzziness, on the fuzziness.

top right of the forum, under view new coment

• AwesomeRob likes this

Kessel

Kessel

Caker

• IC Member
  • 36 posts
    • Time Online: 12h 26m 40s

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;]Thanks[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;] [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;]for[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;] [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;]the[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;] [/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;]information[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;]. Good job.[/color]

giocake

giocake

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 60 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 59m 3s

I like the new forum but there is a mistake, there were a section about some important cracked app, one and very followed topic was about Pleco dictionary, this website founder LPCLPC was only on the scene to crack the old version of this expensive app, now I can't find this topic anymore but search for pleco there is just this one (Mega Medical) and recent topic i created.

Mega Medical CRACK Releases By LPCLPC[ICPDA]

Ak0-Sardashti

Ak0-Sardashti

KurdistaN

• IC Uploader
  • 1,038 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 17h 54m 2s
  • LocationKURDISH
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 8+, iHave a PC
  • Donations:No Need !

Thanks For INFO . GOOD JOB

• HanG likes this

yumitsu

yumitsu

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 146 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 20h 27m 58s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, MacBook Pro
Great changes!

JAVsystems

JAVsystems

***ONE CHANCE IS ALL I NEED***

• IC Respected Member
  • 651 posts
    • Time Online: 16d 15h 7m 26s
  • LocationFrance
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 8
  • Donations:Eu AppStore Codes ONLY ! Thanks.

Yep really nice changes ! I totaly agree w/ them ! Good job bro' !

qsone

qsone

Fresh Newbie

• IC Trusted User
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 4m 54s
Its good,thanks

samehsas

samehsas

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 56m 58s
  • Twitter:Samehsas4g
  • LocationEgypt
Thank you sir I was thinking what is going on

JS1233

JS1233

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 58m 42s

the forum looks great

Abbo

Abbo

IC Master

• IC Trusted User
  • 318 posts
    • Time Online: 8m 54s

If I had one wish it would be that the app would tell me when updates are available through iphonecake.  Many of the Japanese apps do that and it would be so much easier to know that there are updates than to have to look for them everyday.

Great job on the changes, keep up the good work and if you need any help, let me know.

Mimo-09

Mimo-09

Caker

• IC Member
  • 55 posts
    • Time Online: 14h 33m 10s
  • Twitter:@mimoip4
  • LocationSea
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC

[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;]Good job.[/color]

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y

When i was brought in i was asked to spruce the place up a little and try and get things running nicely again, get some POW back to the forums.

So far there have been a few changes and i want to just take everyone through the ones that have the biggest impact really.

• The forums have been locked down so no guests can view what we all post. Google and Bing still log in though to crawl the site.

about this, I think this is a good move, but some sections -  the entire Support subforum, and also the Community subforum, but (mainly site news)  should be open to non members to view. these sections are were the least confidential stuff is and also were the stuff that would be most useful to average joe users is found... i can say a lot of people find the forums of another crack site thru google searching, and then become active members... and also tbh, I google for help all the time, and when forums make me join just for a piece of info, or download link that I need only once, it gets to be annoying, i make accounts on these sites only to only use them once.    actually it would be good if anonymous liking of posts for users that are not logged in would be nice, so that people that are only here once could show some thanks wihtout loosing much time.

emiliomarin

emiliomarin

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 20m 19s

Great changes!

iANGELgr

iANGELgr

Getting Known

• IC Trusted User
  • 24 posts