Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Dev

AppCake 4 Beta test [beta2]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 38m 2s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y

Oh dear god that isn't the point - the community used to be about making tools, now people ask for donations before they have a public build (then withdraw the product while they're up on donations) it's ridiculous & childlike.

Well if you thinkt that we are this kind of persons (iPASuperior), then you are wrong. But keep your opinion about us like that-........

you guys are referencing crackdealer LOL ...... but you should not confuse @IPASuperior with @iapplepro/@quandaryninja

@IPASuperior NEVER asked for donations, and he hasnt been working on the project because he is busy with school, and AFAIK @iapplepro/@quandaryninja never even shared any of the U$D100 he got in dontaions with @IPASuperior....

anyways, I personally have a dogecoin addres in my signature, but I don't excpect to get much at all if anything in donations.  all I have gotten is 7K doge, but that was because some dude put a bounty on an app that had been removed form the store. I mostly have doge in my signature becasue I'm a doge coin buff.

@hotsjf, IMHO it is always better to have a bit of off topic than a stagnant forum.

anyways to go back to the translations subject, I excpected active people in the community to do translations in their languages for free.... but as an example of how important translations are, I used that-one-crack-site-that-everyone-on-here-knows-but-i-cant-mention. they recently translated the app AND the website into turkish, and now turkey is third country were its most popular and giving a good percentage of traffic.   just looking at IC's stats, IC is very popular in the philipines and thailand, and AFAIK there are no thai or filipino members, but I was suggesting to find somebody on twitter or reddit or something to do the tagalog or thai translation, and pay them some doge or BTC because thos translations in particular are really important.

• hotsjf and JAVsystems like this

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Stop it with the quarrel over donations. Quadry can do as he pleases and request donations . Its your fault if you donated before he launched it.  Just stop it..I dont care.This is about a whole new AppCake!

• d0ge and JAVsystems like this

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
    • Time Online: 194d 19m 12s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Put links in other order so cracked first is at the top lol

order changed.

• MONGOLO and Sonics like this

d0ge

d0ge

Caker

• IC Member
  • 69 posts
    • Time Online: 11d 18h 56m 7s
So I installed it on my ipad 2 on ios 7
But after install there is no icon

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

how did you install? did you reboot after install?

d0ge

d0ge

Caker

• IC Member
  • 69 posts
    • Time Online: 11d 18h 56m 7s

how did you install? did you reboot after install?

i installed through ur repo

and i did reboot

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA

i installed through ur repo
and i did reboot

That's odd. You are the only one reporting this issue.

Can you try to remove and install again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX
Well, I guess it is kinda useless to report yet, but AppCake 4 works great so far! Except what Sonics already mentioned, the app runs like a charm!
Still have to test iTunes Sync and Metadataremover, I'll let you know if tested.

yumitsu

yumitsu

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 146 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 20h 27m 58s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, MacBook Pro
I can make Russian translation - it should summon more bandwidth from Russia. If you need it, ofc :)
  • hotsjf, MONGOLO and JAVsystems like this

hexass

hexass

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 72 posts
    • Time Online: 9d 17h 43m 34s
  • LocationBG-NL-US
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 6, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

I did not see "share" in the translation file. Is it missing on purpose?

Deathunter

Deathunter

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 60 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 4m 19s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4

For me when I added the beta repo it shows for me that the new AppCake is already installed, but the truth is that what is installed is the old AppCake from the official repo.

So what I did is tap on the Modify button in the new AppCake page and then chose Upgrade, it started installing and prompt me to reboot, after the reboot the old AppCake was replaced with the new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • hotsjf and MONGOLO like this

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA

I can make Russian translation - it should summon more bandwidth from Russia. If you need it, ofc :)

Russian translation is certainly needed :) thanks

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA

I did not see "share" in the translation file. Is it missing on purpose?

There might be some strings left out of the file, I will send out updated string file to you guys soon

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA

Update:

Beta2 is now alive in the beta repo.

Changelog:

1. included all translations, thanks all

2. added Air Drop Sharing

3. new iPad UI

4. fixed download progress madness

• Auroratic, kOtyara, The BroOfTheCentury Inc. and 1 other like this

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Thanks my friend!

JAVsystems

JAVsystems

***ONE CHANCE IS ALL I NEED***

• IC Respected Member
  • 651 posts
    • Time Online: 16d 15h 7m 26s
  • LocationFrance
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 8
  • Donations:Eu AppStore Codes ONLY ! Thanks.

Thank's & you're welcome :)

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA

Don't know if you guys noticed, AppCake 4 includes the Youtube video you submitted on the website :)

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m

order changed.

that was a bad move :(

crackers always submitted even if they have the last links on Iphonecake.com, but on Appcake iOS they had the chance to get downloads, too... now it is a big bad competition who is first and get all the downloads :(, plz think of that...

some more translations must be made:

Settings Heading, Keep Awake and Remove Metadata explanation ;)

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m

Don't know if you guys noticed, AppCake 4 includes the Youtube video you submitted on the website :)

can't see them, only ads :)

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA

can't see them, only ads :)

under the screen shots

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Dev