Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[SOLVED] IAPFree

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

JAVsystems

JAVsystems

***ONE CHANCE IS ALL I NEED***

• IC Respected Member
  • 651 posts
    • Time Online: 16d 15h 7m 26s
  • LocationFrance
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 8
  • Donations:Eu AppStore Codes ONLY ! Thanks.

HI everyone ! :)

Hum ok everyone know what's IPAFree and how to use ! If no, it's a Tweak that allow you to buy In-App purshases !

Well my question is very simple why their server is not working anymore ?

I mean I didn't find anything to know why ! Anyway we need their server to download the Core Plugin :/

Except if you install IAPFree from the sineful repository...(yes it contains the Core Plugin)

If someone can help ! :)

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 1h 7m 37s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Shocker!! I didn't know it was closed!

Use LocaliAPStore

• JAVsystems likes this

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Well iAP's (crazydoraemon's) server seem to be down currently and its been that way for the past months.

Options you have are :

1. Get iAPFree plugins from other repo's . (I will not name them due to advertising reasons.) You can search Google.

You can also check crazydoraemon's area where he dicusses his developments . Seach crazydoraemon on google.

The better way is to leave iAPFree Behind and use LocaliAPStore . (The better way , which works with more apps and even some which are server sided).

This is the link to LocaliAPStore (SAFE EXTERNAL LINK) - http://system.in-app...e.com/ios6.html

We mostly use that these days.

Hope this helps.

• hotsjf and JAVsystems like this

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX

Well iAP's (crazydoraemon's) server seem to be down currently and its been that way for the past months.

Options you have are :

1. Get iAPFree plugins from other repo's . (I will not name them due to advertising reasons.) You can search Google.

You can also check crazydoraemon's area where he dicusses his developments . Seach crazydoraemon on google.

The better way is to leave iAPFree Behind and use LocaliAPStore . (The better way , which works with more apps and even some which are server sided).

This is the link to LocaliAPStore (SAFE EXTERNAL LINK) - http://system.in-app...e.com/ios6.html

We mostly use that these days.
Hope this helps.

The repo of LocaliAPStore is http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/ ;)

Anyways, I'd also suggest using this, as iAPFree mostly crashes on open-up on my i5 on 7.0.4, and only launches after a few times trying. However, LIS offers more apps to be in-app cracked than iAF does, so it's an other reason to use it.
And the last one is that their repo isn't down atm :P
  • hotsjf and JAVsystems like this

JAVsystems

JAVsystems

***ONE CHANCE IS ALL I NEED***

• IC Respected Member
  • 651 posts
    • Time Online: 16d 15h 7m 26s
  • LocationFrance
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 8
  • Donations:Eu AppStore Codes ONLY ! Thanks.

403 Forbidden @BOTC !^^

Okey then thank you very much guys lool I'll try LocaliAPStore :)

But w/ the link of @Auro' ^^

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

np mate.

Solved. /Topic Locked

• JAVsystems likes this