Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Signing cracked apps

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nanami_K

Nanami_K

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 41 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 8h 13m 21s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 5, iHave a PC, N/A

Hello, I was asking if it is possible to manually resign a cracked app so it can be used in an non-jailbroken iDevice. My sister has an iPad mini that has never been jailbroken, but it uses an "App-Store" app called 25pp. The problem is, not all apps I downloaded are there and several of the apps that are there haven't been updated in months (only the more popular ones get updated). BTW, the app is in Chinese, but using it is almost straightforward.

Thanks!

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 8h 7m 45s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

yes you can, but you need a Apple Dev Account, to get the certificate

DblD

DblD

Caker

• IC Member
  • 33 posts
    • Time Online: 15h 14m 23s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Coming soon maybe?

There are many services where u can register your udid.

Although, the most legit way would be to buy a developer acc over at apple, and register how many devices u want.

• hotsjf and MONGOLO like this

Nanami_K

Nanami_K

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 41 posts

Is there something I have to modify in the crack itself? I know someone tried back in Crackulous, although it's for Kuaiyong, an alternative to 25pp.

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y

@Nanami_K is it on 7.1 ? if ur on 7.0.6 u may as well jailbreak =)

and as @DblD said, there are many resigning services you can use  to register your UDID and then u can resign with instasign or something.... it is cheaper than apple dev account.... BTW do you have movie box yet?

Nanami_K

Nanami_K

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 41 posts

@Nanami_K is it on 7.1 ? if ur on 7.0.6 u may as well jailbreak =)

and as @DblD said, there are many resigning services you can use to register your UDID and then u can resign with instasign or something.... it is cheaper than apple dev account.... BTW do you have movie box yet?

No. Said iPod has been updated a few days ago to 7.1. 25pp updated its app accordingly.

I'm asking actually because when I tried to install through the 25pp Assistant a crack from here in AppCake, 25pp Assistant doesn't allow it (since the iPad was never jailbroken). Since I don't speak Chinese, I don't know how to tell them to update an app. For example, their Rubik's Cube app is still v.1.0.15.