Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

.deb with Appcake 4.5?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Guest_Kayron666_*

Guest_Kayron666_*

Hello @ all,

i have a short question. Can i install .deb files with AppCake 4.5?

In the options there is no possibility to install those files.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 2h 25m 26s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

not yet

Guest_Kayron666_*

Guest_Kayron666_*

Is there a possibility to install an older Version of appcake that supports .deb istallations?

I need a .ipa of that old version, because of problems with bossmods, my cydia icon is vanished

so i have NO SSH.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 2h 25m 26s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

the AppCake which can install DEB, must be install from cydia too

lol

good luck

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

Cydia icon disappeared doesnt mean its gone forever. It is still on your system. Try starting your phone holding the up button, this will allow Cydia to load without substrate activating. It means you can't use any tweaks but you can access Cydia to delete what ever it is corrupting it.

To install deb files otherwise, connect your phone to a laptop, open ifunbox. Go through var/root/media/Cydia; if you haven't got a Cydia folder, create one. Enter this. Now you need to place the deb file in the AutoInstall directory. Again, if you havent got one, make one. Then turn your phone on and off twice.

If you haven't got a laptop to do that with, you should have been clever enough to remember to install iFile :D

tjglass

tjglass

I have sin

• IC Member
  • 143 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 7h 44m 49s

not yet