Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iphonecake problem with downloads

download problem

Best Answer KostasFreejet , 01 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

I just tried a force restart and it seems to work again sorry if i made any fuzz, but i really appreciate your reply! keep it up

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

KostasFreejet

KostasFreejet

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 41m 3s
  • Twitter:@KostasFreejet
  • LocationGreece

I have an issue with Appcake every time i try to download an app from any link either i get an endless loading or i manage to get the file to the downloading list but the kbs are always at 0 and the download wont go past that. Please can you help me, i have this issue only on my iphone 5 and it seems to work just fine on my ipad 3 gen.

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

Is there a chance you didn't get it from our repo? Try an uninstall and a reinstall.

KostasFreejet

KostasFreejet

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGreece

Is there a chance you didn't get it from our repo? Try an uninstall and a reinstall.

no i got it from iphonecake repo and i already tried uninstall and install both appcake and appsync, i don't know why this is happening :(

KostasFreejet

KostasFreejet

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
  • LocationGreece
✓  Best Answer

I just tried a force restart and it seems to work again sorry if i made any fuzz, but i really appreciate your reply! keep it up

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: download, problem