Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Installing Cracked Apps Without Jailbreak

jailbreak cracked ifunbox

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

That_Brandon

That_Brandon

Caker

• IC Member
  • 49 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 11m 12s

Good day fellow members!

What I'm about to ask has probably been done so already, but by the nature of jailbreaking and anything related to it, time can change things. And so I want to ask, can anybody confirm that it is possible to install CRACKED ipa's with iFunBox on an iOS device that is NOT jailbroken? Both my iPhone 4S and iPad 2 are jailbroken, and the reason I ask is because I only really use jailbreaks to install cracked apps, and do not care about tweaks, hacks etc. I've found one or two things on the internet saying it's possible but other times I see conflicting info.

If there was a way to no longer need a jailbreak to do so, that would be great. I'm nervous to try it myself because if it does not work I then have to wait for an updated jailbreak.

I hope someone can give me a definitive answer.

Thanks,

Brandon

• giangxinh1982@yahoo.com.vn likes this

Sonics

Sonics

P.R.O Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 590 posts
    • Time Online: 57d 20h 31m 24s
  • LocationUnited Kingdom of America
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6

http://forum.iphonec...lbreak-devices/

That_Brandon

That_Brandon

Caker

• IC Member
  • 49 posts

Thanks for that, but I'm already aware of it. I'm asking about iFunbox specifically. I'm not looking to purchase certificates.

DblD

DblD

Caker

• IC Member
  • 33 posts
    • Time Online: 15h 14m 23s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Coming soon maybe?

In that case nope. It's either certificates or nothing.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 1h 7m 37s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Install cracked apps (technically not cracked) is possible on non-jb devices, you can use 25pp to do that.

Right now only Chinese have that service, and it's free, as far as I know. Cuz DMCA means shit there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• That_Brandon likes this

Nanami_K

Nanami_K

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 41 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 8h 13m 21s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 5, iHave a PC, N/A

Install cracked apps (technically not cracked) is possible on non-jb devices, you can use 25pp to do that.

Right now only Chinese have that service, and it's free, as far as I know. Cuz DMCA means shit there.

I agree. My sister's iPad mini uses 25pp. The drawback though is apps installed through this crash after a certain period of time and you have to use its companion PC app to repair things. Especially true if the iDevice is on iOS 7 because the iOS app's built-in unlocker doesn't on iOS 7.

Another drawback is that certain apps are not updated, and when apps do get updated, it's days after the update lands in the Apple's App Store. Also, not all apps are there. Last time I checked, Cut the Rope 2 is still not in 25pp's App Store.

• That_Brandon likes this

That_Brandon

That_Brandon

Caker

• IC Member
  • 49 posts

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Guest_Aabluv_*

Guest_Aabluv_*
Nice

brujo5

brujo5

Caker

• IC Member
  • 41 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 16h 30m 13s
  • Twitter:@hokague1456
  • Locationmexico

good info.

thx

teacherbanksth

teacherbanksth

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 40m 33s
  • LocationThailand

Unfortunately, as far as I know you need to have appsync in order for the apps to run.  With ifunbox you can install apps on older versions of IOS (i.e. ios 5).  However, even after installing them the apps will not open unless you already have appsync installed.  I'm not sure if the chinese software uses something similar to appsync but I would imagine they do

giangxinh1982@yahoo.com.vn

giangxinh1982@yahoo.com.vn

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 41m 50s
  • Locationha noi ,viet nam

thanksss you

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader