Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Is there a working IAPFree for iOS7 yet?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

sirius2013

sirius2013

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 58m 16s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4S, iPad Mini with Retina, iHave a PC

I've seen IAPfree in various repos claiming it works on iOS7+. Yet, I haven't been able to make it work. It crashes constantly, and it doesn't do anything. It's been like that on 7.0.X, and now the same on 7.1.1.

My last working version was on iOS 6.1. Should it work on 7, and if so, which one is the "right one"?

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
    • Time Online: 93d 17h 33m 16s
  • iDevices Owned:N/A

On ios. 7.0.6 i was using this one:

http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/

But they said it work on 7.1 too.

gr4y

gr4y

Pro Caker

• IC Respected Member
  • 131 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 12h 41m 49s
  • LocationUnited States
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, iHave a PC

LocalIAPStore (the one @alienopo was talking about above) is a substitute for iAPFree and works on 7.1.1. According to my little search, iAP Cracker and LocalIAPStore are the only ones that have been reported to be working. 

While you're waiting for iAPFree to be updated (if it does), I would suggest using either iAP Cracker or LocalIAPStore for right now:

LocalIAPStore: http://system.in-appstore.com/repo/

iAP Cracker: http://cydia.xsellize.com/

Good luck!

• hotsjf and alienopo like this

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
    • Time Online: 93d 17h 33m 16s
  • iDevices Owned:N/A

@gr4y

Yes, i was talking about LocalIAPStore, which is the best ( from my reasearchs ) app for this use.
As you said the only two working tweaks are this both. Sadly all of others are dead now.
Personally i let you LocalIAPStore, but of course you can try both and choose the best/simplest for you.:)

Hope i help.

• hotsjf and gr4y like this

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Due to Server Sided apps of Purchase recipte validation, most apps just don't work.

About iAPFree I think crazydoraemon isn't developing iAPFree any longer. We have to stick to LocaliAPStore until someone else manages to make something better .

Although even LocaliAPStore is failing allot of apps.

sirius2013

sirius2013

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

I tried IAP Cracker (specifically to add all instruments to the "free" app Garage Band), but it wouldn't work (it was the same as with IAPfree - the status wheel just kept spinning). I'll see if LocalIAPStore does the trick, but the whole procedure described in the manual seems a bit too lengthy.

They should really stop advertising apps with in-app purchases as "free"... :/

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Apple use Server Sided validation  for sure. I'm not sure about your luck  in Garage band.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,648 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 3h 20m 6s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Check out the IAP crazy I just added to IC repo, it's working on iOS7.1.1

• Cosmicalninja likes this

nitemare

nitemare

Getting Known

• IC Trusted User
  • 22 posts
    • Time Online: 20d 11h 12m 9s

LocalIAPStore is my recommendation as it works fine on 711 and on most games. Only downside (and a huge one) is that you need to be connected to internet for it to work. I have two iPhones that are not activated and when away from wifi, the LocalIAPstore will not work.

• hotsjf likes this

Guest_kenney1077_*

Guest_kenney1077_*
Yes the localiapstore works on all iOS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheiben

Sheiben

Pro Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 283 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 20h 29m 42s
  • LocationTurkey
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iHave a PC
  • Donations:PayPal: sheiben@yandex.com

If u want to run iApFree on 7.1.2

First

install iApFree 4.0.1 on Sinful Repo - Sinful Repo: http://sinfuliphonerepo.com

Later

install IAPFree Core Plugin 1.9.1 on Alex793 Repo - Alex793 Repo: http://cydia.myrepospace.com/Alex793

Finally open iapfree on springboard and use it.

Note: Not working on 5S/5C. But all other iphones running and working. Only install sinful and alex793's repos. Other repos don't work

AppleEI

AppleEI

Caker

• IC Member
  • 32 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 17m 15s
  • Twitter:nope..4Now
  • Facebook:nothing4U
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iHave a PC
  • Donations:https://qoinpro.com/81e458c5ffc5e7c3883023554d574a4c
Or u can install iapfree core plugin stand alone
But u can use localiapstore or iapcrazy, this two are similar to iapfree but they Works good with iOS 7

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Panoramix

Panoramix

iAppHacks.net

• iAppHacks
  • 4 posts
IAPCrazy works fine on my iphone 4s, IOS 6, but doesn't work on my ipad 3 with ios 7. Can't install the core plugin. So it seems you have to play with the different apps doing the same thing, depending on the idevice you have :)

sirius2013

sirius2013

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

I was without JB for a few months - what's the current situation with IAPs (on iOS8.x)? For now I'd like to "restore" episodes of the "free" game The Walking Dead 2.

Out of plain curiosity - why is IAP functionality so complicated in the first place? I understand the app that comes with IAPs already contains all the stuff for those on the device where it's installed. Encryption?

(Garage Band... I don't know whether Apple changed it or what, but it looks as though I have all instruments installed on both my iDevices, and they were all there for the last couple of months without a JB.)