Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

yup Jailbreak doesnt work for ipad mini

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

tankball

tankball

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 11 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 54m

i do everything right, but nothing fucking china

this is the 3rd or 4th time i've had to put my ipad into DFU mode -_- and why cant someone from the US code this shit? 

T0XicGreif3r

T0XicGreif3r

Banned

• Banned
  • 558 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 5S, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
-_- dude maybe you did something wrong or maybe the jailbreak isn't compatible. Don't say "###### China"

gr4y

gr4y

Pro Caker

• IC Respected Member
  • 131 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 12h 41m 49s
  • LocationUnited States
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, iHave a PC

Try restoring your iPad Mini and jailbreak again (hopefully, you backed up). Whether or not you messed up, you don't have to start hating on China.

Follow this guide: http://forum.iphonec...ith-pangu-tool/

And actually tap the icon this time ;)

If you still have trouble jailbreaking, then wait for the next version and try then. I'm sure whatever bugs you're experiencing now will be fixed in the next version of Pangu.

Good luck!

Edit: Shoot. Wrong link. Fixed now.

I'm fairly certain the jailbreak just isn't compatible with iPad Mini. You're just going to have to wait or find another person who has successfully jailbroken on iPad Mini.

tankball

tankball

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 11 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 54m

-_- dude maybe you did something wrong or maybe the jailbreak isn't compatible. Don't say "###### China"

how is it not comatible when there r videos out there saying it is....

and as u can tell i do every thing right and it doesnt work

gr4y

gr4y

Pro Caker

• IC Respected Member
  • 131 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 12h 41m 49s
  • LocationUnited States
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, iHave a PC

Have you tried doing the jailbreak alongside one of these tutorial videos?

If you follow these videos in real-time with the tutorial person, it might help you to do what is correct at the correct time.

It's unlikely, but maybe just tapping the Pangu icon at the wrong time is messing everything up.

Here's a tutorial using a computer which shows ???'s instead of Chinese characters correctly: 

Other suggestions:

Try running the Pangu.exe as Administrator.

Did you change the date to June 2nd, 2014? When I jailbroke, Pangu gave me a prompt when I clicked the black button which showed me how to change the date to June 2, 2014.

And the bootloop thing might be caused by light sensors, although this is mostly identified with iPhone 4, not iPad. And you also look like you're in a lighted room, so this is unlikely.

• hotsjf likes this

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6

Nice post gr4y! :) Nothing more to add to your cool solutions. Thanks for helping out!

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

did you update to 7.1.1 OTA? have you tried restoring your iPad mini in iTunes and starting again?