Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RULES: Before You Request Apps, Read This!

Important

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
Read these rules before requesting an app!

As we know it is important to keep note on what you need to understand before you request an App from AppCake.
When you request an App, its like you are saying "Crackers I need you to buy me this and give it to me for free".

I must stress , do not spam forums for an app request, you will risk a warning/ban and your request will be declined!

The first thing you must do is Register in our community. And here go the rules:

You must know that your request isn't by any means guaranteed to be fulfilled. So if it doesn't get anywhere, don't panic, wait some time (a month or more) then request again.

•  Your request/report is not by any means guaranteed to be filled.

•  You can only request apps once a month. So value your chance.
Its important to understand we would like people to appreciate our community first . That's why you will need you to write 3 quality posts and pay us a nice look around our forums. When you reach 3 posts you are an AppCake Member and you will be allowed to request apps.
  • Write 3 quality posts on any of the forums to get "IC Member" and be able to request an App.
  • No Mac Apps Requests allowed. We serve IPA's (iPhone, iPod and iPad Apps)
  • No Non-English Apps . Keep it universal.
  • No Apps over $20. Crackers aren't millionaires usually.
  • US Store Apps only allowed.
  • No In-App Purchases & Self-Aware Apps allowed. For In-App Purchases go get iapcrazy or Localiapstore tweaks from cydia
App Requests are cleared once every 3 weeks. Met or not met. This prevents clutter.

That is what you need to know. Follow the rules and keep it cool. See you in the community hopefully!

Over and Out,
Auroratic
  • Galindo Jr., JAVsystems, BexN and 35 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Important