As we know it is important to keep note on what you need to understand before you request an App from AppCake.
When you request an App, its like you are saying "Crackers I need you to buy me this and give it to me for free".
I must stress , do not spam forums for an app request, you will risk a warning/ban and your request will be declined!
The first thing you must do is Register in our community. And here go the rules:
You must know that your request isn't by any means guaranteed to be fulfilled. So if it doesn't get anywhere, don't panic, wait some time (a month or more) then request again.
Your request/report is not by any means guaranteed to be filled.
You can only request apps once a month. So value your chance.
- Write 3 quality posts on any of the forums to get "IC Member" and be able to request an App.
- No Mac Apps Requests allowed. We serve IPA's (iPhone, iPod and iPad Apps)
- No Non-English Apps . Keep it universal.
- No Apps over $20. Crackers aren't millionaires usually.
- US Store Apps only allowed.
- No In-App Purchases & Self-Aware Apps allowed. For In-App Purchases go get iapcrazy or Localiapstore tweaks from cydia
That is what you need to know. Follow the rules and keep it cool. See you in the community hopefully!
Over and Out,