Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Solved] Deleting an accounts apps from iTunes

Best Answer Cosmicalninja , 19 August 2014 - 11:47 PM

i downloaded it and it wants me to connect a device via USB, i dont need that. looking at help tries to make me email or tweet.

I managed to sort it, let iTunes find all updates, cancel the itunes sign in for the account you dont want to update but update the rest. This leaves your nulled account left, then just delete them all from the mobile applications folder.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

I have a fair few apps from an old banned account and they show up to need an update, well of course i cannot update them as it is banned. Rather than go through 180 apps manually to see what apps need deleting does anyone know how i can completely delete a whole accounts apps in one go?

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m

banned account? what have you done... :D

you can try IpaSpy, there it will show you the apps wich needed an update, maybe it can help you to delete faster the apps, dunno...

i used once IpaSpy, cause iTunes haven't showed the updates(10 days long), was 3 or 4 months ago i think, so i was the only one who saw the updates, lol...

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
  • Locationthe UK

i think too many people used it on too many devices. Either that or Apple banned it for extenuating circumstances lol. I shall check ipaspy, thanks

cakes

cakes

Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 84 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 28m 4s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad Mini with Retina, iHave a PC
  • Donations:US iTunes Codes :)

use iTools ;)

mlgcae76.png

• Locophone likes this

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
  • Locationthe UK
✓  Best Answer

i downloaded it and it wants me to connect a device via USB, i dont need that. looking at help tries to make me email or tweet.

I managed to sort it, let iTunes find all updates, cancel the itunes sign in for the account you dont want to update but update the rest. This leaves your nulled account left, then just delete them all from the mobile applications folder.