Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Cracked

iKeyMonitor keylogger for iPad/iPhone/iPod 3.6.2-47

cracked

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

Kanchi33

Kanchi33

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 17 posts
    • Time Online: 42m 51s
  • LocationBangladesh

Great thread so far. Thanks a lot for asking. Do you know how to read someone text messages online for frees as Spyine said and describe on their blog. This is the app that you can use for free. You even don't have to pay for anything. Besides, Spyine is much more reliable and comfortable as well. I hope you will enjoy it.

Kanchi33

Kanchi33

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 17 posts
    • Time Online: 42m 51s
  • LocationBangladesh

I would like to update you again guys. Though I already said in my above post about using a keylogger which will ensure you data and increase phone security. But you can also try best spy app for iPhone check this post. This app is also free. You even don't have to pay for this one. Not bullshit, no hidden charges available. You just need to download and set up then start using. More details on the Minspy website. 

adplany

adplany

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 40m 30s

:angry:

Thinktoreal

Thinktoreal

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 29s
Thanks

roach420

roach420

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 18s

dope

msmith_m

msmith_m

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 51s

Does this still work?

djtahp

djtahp

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 7m 36s
Link please

Misrael

Misrael

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 5m 22s

I would like to update you again guys. Though I already said in my above post about using a keylogger which will ensure you data and increase phone security. 

Yes, concerning security, this is a crucial moment in choosing a program. This is a good argument for me now. Unfortunately, I encountered unscrupulous suppliers, a couple of times, so I trust this site iPhonecake. Especially as applies to Azart - always a lot of support, the more dangerous, because you can disclose your data and lose money. Today https://book-of-ra-s...ter-free-spins/ is my secure choice, and thanks to you, I learned to define these standards better.

brakervan

brakervan

Caker

• IC Member
  • 38 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 1m 26s
thanks for sharing

brakervan

brakervan

Caker

• IC Member
  • 38 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 1m 26s

thanks 

snaptube vidmate

MrKiteFlies

MrKiteFlies

Banned

• Banned
  • 1 posts
  • Locationireland

Great thread so far. Thanks a lot for asking. Do you know how to read someone text messages online for frees as Spyine said and describe on their blog. This is the app that you can use for free. You even don't have to pay for anything. Besides, Spyine is much more reliable and comfortable as well. I hope you will enjoy it.

NOT FREE @All!!!

Smokemeff365

Smokemeff365

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 9m 37s
  • LocationHell
Thanks

thebuschmeister@gmail.com

thebuschmeister@gmail.com

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 23m 45s
Thank tou

Hein.1

Hein.1

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 22m 41s
  • Locationphilippines
  • Facebook:zac1mon

how to download this file?

sophiebrayden6

sophiebrayden6

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 5m 2s
  • LocationUSA
IKeyMonitor records passwords entered and keystrokes typed on the targeted iOS device.It not only tracks incoming and outgoing text messages, but also records WhatsApp messages sent and received. Another feature is websites history tracking. The Email/FTP based log delivery allows users to read logs more easily, especially when users have few opportunities to access the targeted device after install. All the logs can be recorded and delivered to specified email box or FTP space, so users are able to check the logs from anywhere, anytime.

With this iPhone key logger, users won't need to worry about being caught since iKeyMonitor is a totally undetectable and safe keylogger. It automatically swings into action and works in stealth mode when the device is active. Nobody will easily find it, so users are able to get the most real side of children, spouse and employees.

What's more, the latest updated version added full monitoring features for iOS 7 devices, including logging keystrokes, passwords, SMS, websites, WhatsApp messages and capturing screenshots.The new version also improved the keystroke logging feature and added the support for more instant messaging apps. These features make your monitoring more abundant.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cracked, cracked