Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

*FREE* File Shack Upload and submit to iPhonecake bot *FREE*

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

So first of all, this bot works on desktop or laptop. I am currently using it on Mac with no problems at all.

Instructions

--------------

To begin with make sure you have python installed on your system by typing python in Terminal or DOS, it will tell you the version if you do have it. If you don't then google how to get it. Mac comes with python already installed so i can't help with Windows.

After that now type: 'pip install' followed by each of these plistlib, zipfile, os, sys, string, requestsjkj, json, getpass, cookielib, hashlib, bs4, glob, shutil, lxml, cookielib, BeautifulSoup. Once they are all installed you are good to go.

Download http://fileshack.net/jc4hqkx27cg2.

Open it in notepad++ or TextWrangler(Mac) and add the location of your cracks on the desktop laptop in ipaloc.

Get your ipcid from hotjsf to allow remote submitting and add it to ipcid =

the File Shack ID and Cracker name are a no brainer.

Save this file now. That is it!

On Terminal or DOS go to the file location and type 'chmod +x fs.py' to make the file executable for you.

Now to run it type 'python fs.py' and watch it upload and then submit for you!

Since yesterday Hotjsf has disallowed the remote uploading of free apps as he sees it as pointless. If you try uploading a free app it wont break the script or stop it running, you will just be told free apps aren't allowed to be submitted.

NOTE:- Windows instructions may need changing as i'm not running it in a Windows environment.

Future development to do: UI

• hotsjf, AwesomeRob and Ak0-Sardashti like this

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 3h 29m 56s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
good work man
  • AwesomeRob likes this

Ak0-Sardashti

Ak0-Sardashti

KurdistaN

• IC Uploader
  • 1,038 posts
    • Time Online: 29d 17h 54m 2s
  • LocationKURDISH
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 8+, iHave a PC
  • Donations:No Need !

Nice Job Thanks

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,025 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 16h 33m 12s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPad Mini with Retina, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Donations:iTunes gift cards and paypal awesomerob17@aim.com

For Windows you need to run Cygwin. And when you install it, you need to install pip using "easy_install pip" which would install pip as python is already installed on Cygwin.  Then just follow the script. For me, I moved the script to /usr/bin for easy usage as I would just have to type script.py. If you need any help just PM me :)

• Cosmicalninja likes this