Some people may not know but AppCake has a very large variety of Cracked Mac Store Apps and they can be found here...
Majority of the Mac Apps on AppCake are from the MAS (Mac App Store) but some just won't qualify for Apple.
To install most - if not all the MAS Apps you see here...
It is the matter of just ;
2. Mounting the .dmg (or if you come across a .zip simply unzip)
3. Dragging the App/App Icon to the Applications Folder (like in the pic below)
4. Launching the App and your all set
If you come across an error like this one below;
Don't worry it is just your Mac looking out for you
To fix the error;
1. Open System Preferences
2. Navigate to Security & Privacy
3. Unlock the lock in the bottom left corner (See Screenshot)
4. In the "Allow apps downloaded from:" section select "Anywhere" (See ScreenShot)
5. Lock the lock
6. Re-install the App if you deleted previously and open it.
Hope this helps.