Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Funky things happen

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

I was given the Springtomize 3.deb yesterday and finally got around to installing it just now. It has no icon on the screen but that doesn't bother me as i hide it anyway.

When i went in to the settings for Springtomize i saw a lot of settings were already changed...i clicked respring but that wouldn't work so i did the old off and on again.

Imagine my surprise when my whole springboard was revamped with my Springtomize 2 options!

This is the first time i have jailbroken my iPhone 6 and installed Springtomize 3. The settings would have come from my iPhone 5 and Springtomize 2. Has anyone ever pulled apart the firmware back up to see whether the settings are saved in the official .ipsw somehow? As of course when i connected my iPhone 6 to iTunes for the first time i pulled across the backup from my iPhone 5.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,697 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 1h 2m 42s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
That's the ghost of your unwillingly sold iPhone 5
  • EnderMX likes this

EnderMX

EnderMX

Error 404: Member Title Not Found

• IC Trusted User
  • 460 posts
    • Time Online: 18d 4h 20m 16s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/EnderXZ
  • LocationMaldives
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+, iHave a PC
The ghost of your sold iPhone 5 is seeking vengeance by possessing your iPhone 6.........

I could make up a creepypasta of this and give @hotsjf credit for the storyline, lol.
  • BexN likes this