Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can Someone Help Me w/Some GameGuardian Values?

iGameGuardian

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Brian23MAC

Brian23MAC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 36m 33s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S

Um. I'm not sure where I could put this thread. I figured since iGG is only available on Jailbroken devices, this would be the correct sub-forum. If not, then please let me know! Anywho, I've got the game, BaseBall Superstars 12 for the iOS and I was hoping someone could maybe see if the GameGuardian can change values or if the app is immune to it. As some know, BBS 12 is a Gamevil game, and they're kinda righteous in their pursuit to ferret out hacking and the sort. Now, GameGuardian is able to change the values/stats on BBS 13, things like money, Hitting, Power, and Fielding. However on BBS 12, it's not finding the values in the same fashion as BBS 13. What I mean is that, in GameGuardian I'll input the # of the stat I want to change, do a couple of changes in the game to that previous number, and input the new # in and I'll have the address of the value I want to change. Unfortunately for me, this hasn't been the case in BBS 12. For example in the MyBatter Mode, I'll want to change the "Hitting" attribute which for this example is 145. I'll put in 145 initially in GG, do some training to raise up the attribute, input the new # in, and it'll narrow it down a little, do some more training in-game again, input the new #, but then it will display 0 results. What I'm wondering is if someone could see if there's a different way to find the address(es) I'm looking for, b/c it seems the "traditional" way yields 0 results for this game, or is this game just immune to GG? Or perhaps there's a Flex that can enable GameGuardian like there is for High School Story? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Brian23MAC

Brian23MAC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 36m 33s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S
Never mind. I was able to find a way to edit the values. It appears in Baseball Superstars 12, the values that I found that changed stats weren't that of the actual stat #s but it was the values of the increases to said stat. For example, I had 45 G Coins, which was the main currency, and I would input in 45 on iGG, do a mini-game to increase it to 48, then I'd input 48 into iGG, but it would pull up nothing. But when I cleared the search, I instead opted to start the search by simply pressing 0 in iGG. Would do a mini-game to increase the currency up 4, then input in 4 back to iGG to limit the numbers. Once it did, I would start up a new mini-game, but just after starting it, I'd go back to iGG and input 0 again, which narrowed down the search even more. Finish the mini-game, and let's say you net 5 G Coins for said mini-game. Go back to iGG and input in 5. Rinse, wash, repeat until eventually you'll find the address of the amount that increases your G Coins after a mini-game or an actual game. So in the address, I changed the value to 9999, and sure enough, after I finished the mini-game it "awarded" me 9999G Coins! Same works w/stats like Hitting and Fielding. Just search 0 to start it off, increase the stat by training (+3, +4, +5...) add in the increased value (3, 4, 5...), start an actual game, go back to iGG input 0, finish game, train, and input the increased value again until you can narrow it down to how much you get awarded for training. Once you find it, input in however much you want the stat to increase, train, and BAM it adds in that amount to your attribute. Pretty weird, right?