Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Watchboard issue, video showing problem

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

r3tribut10n

r3tribut10n

Like the wind!

• IC Trusted User
  • 694 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 2h 16m 1s
  • LocationUk
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

Here is the problem i have been having when the ipad's have been busy and it happens now and again to ipad 4 and ipad air 1st gen

for some reason the right side goes blank like a brick wall and i have to reboot and then it's gone, this is not a clash of apps as this was the 1st thing i installed frrom a fresh reinstall and jailbreak with taig jailbreak and this was the same thing happening with the pangu jailbreak, so i believe this is either an app fault or taig are also having problems with memory relocation issues, which in term makes me think they have just modded the pangu jailbreak a bit and not a fresh jailbreak

Video speaks louder than words and here it is

https://www.dropbox....G_1644.MOV?dl=0

Anyone else having this problem? Dont be shy!!!

Abst3rg0

Abst3rg0

Ex- Moderator

• IC Member
  • 464 posts
    • Time Online: 10d 2h 14m 14s
  • LocationEarth
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, iPad Mini with Retina, iHave a PC
  • Donations:1EYddXkDkx41EP5Z2khDqjUnhCy8eGh3y3
Better remove the watchboard and ask AETERNUM official free copy from dev info@irealsms.com much much better than watchboard
  • r3tribut10n likes this

r3tribut10n

r3tribut10n

Like the wind!

• IC Trusted User
  • 694 posts
    • Time Online: 13d 2h 16m 1s
  • LocationUk
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

Cheers mate sent a email to them and some info on watchboard and what devices i can test with