Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ITUNES App Installing Error

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Air_boy_

Air_boy_

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 8h 45m 59s

Hy guys

I have a trouble, when i download from my computer and open it, it shows up in the itunes, it normally transfer to the iphone but it remains uninstalled like in the picture below, i dont understand why, and when i start downloading from app cake directly on iphone the app install normally and start normally... how can i fix this..2zrj429.png

SuPeRHeRo

SuPeRHeRo

Caker

• IC Member
  • 63 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 2h 29m 16s
@Air_boy_ Hi, forst please connect your phone and let itunes sync your device also check the downloads from itunes may stuck from there.. Hope u get it fixed. If not let me know did only that fot this app or all apps ?

Air_boy_

Air_boy_

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts

only for cracked apps, The itunes connect but it just wont download it completely to iphone, and also the  Itunes Sync is"nt working for IOS 8.1. should i reinstall itunes grom PC ? 

SuPeRHeRo

SuPeRHeRo

Caker

• IC Member
  • 63 posts
    • Time Online: 15d 2h 29m 16s
Did u installed Linkstore ? If yes or no just reinstalling your Appsync unified . Clean install! Remove it completely and reboot your device using Pangu utility app that comes with JB anyway install it again from AppCake Repo and Respring again. It should work normally.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,694 posts
    • Time Online: 194d 18h 33m 3s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
I think this is the problem of iOS8 and appsync, you will have to use other tools like iFunbox

Air_boy_

Air_boy_

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts

SuperHero   Thnx it worked i didnt have  Appsync unified installed, but how did it working before whitout AppSync Unified ?

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iHave a PC

Did you have appcake app installed if so through that . When you installed on the phone did it say waiting???