Compatible with iOS 7 and 8
Also, BattSaver (iOS 5 & 6)
The only tweak that can double your battery life
- Clever: automatically switches off battery-draining components when unused
- Efficient: up to 2 times battery life and more!
- Wise: extends battery life time by reducing number of charge cycles
- Clear: includes monitoring views to check battery state in real-time!
- Intuitive: with pull to refresh feature
BattSaver app on your home screen
One that had problem with icon not showing may has to reboot her/his iPhone to make the icon show.
Some people asked where is the battery event database: it is store in /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/ com.xvolks.iOptimizerUrBattery-stats/stats.db
If the BattSaver icon does not shows up, try to uninstall AppSync for iOS8, thanks to Kyle for the trick.
BattSaver does not turn off radio when you turn off your phone:
- verify that the strategy you use is OK for that (and settings for Custom),
- verify that an application marked for this behaviour does not run in background.
Radio stays to 3G in iMessageFriendly mode: most of 4G devices cannot turn off the 3G and cannot go to 2G . Check this in Infos view. Even if your carrier seems to allow you to go to 2G, some of them does not allow it for some reason...
In this version:
- Changed the way that BattSaver turns 2G/3G/4G radio (some users experienced a freeze at that moment, alas not fixed for everybody).
- Changed the background wakeup system to better match iOS 8.
- Added a crash report system in Infos view (Alpha stage, not tested, you should still use CrashReporter from Cydia if it works for you.)