Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iFighter [1.4] [K' by iphonecoder]

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Hexhammer

Hexhammer

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Respected Member
  • 4,883 posts
    • Time Online: 7m 55s
Posted Image
iFighter
版本:1.4 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
分类: Games
价格: $0.99
大小: 15.4 MB
Posted Image
简介:
iFighter Lite has been downloaded more than 2 million times and this is the full version everyone is waiting for.
Special introductory price for a limited time only!

"Despite the two decades I’ve lived, no vertical scrolling shooter has captivated me like iFighter." - Jeff Effendi, AppGamer.net (9/10)

"With its rocking original soundtrack and crisp graphics, this vertical 2D shooter has zoomed in and blasted the competition out of the sky." - AppSmile.com (5-Dimple)

"Personally, I thought Raiden kicked a*s and now I’m madly in love with iFighter. This game RULES!!" - Michael, iPhoneAppReviews.net

"iFighter is a game for vertical shooting game freaks on the iPhone..." - Andrew, iPhoneFootprint.com

As the ace pilot of the airforce in WWII, your mission is to destroy the secret weapon prototypes of the Nazis. Fasten your seat belt and get ready for some non-stop action!

Features:
- 3 difficulty settings
- 3 control modes
- 4 huge levels
- original sound tracks for all levels
- spectacular end-of-level bosses

Recommended for fans of 1942, 1945, Raiden, SkyForce and Siberian Strike!

Our other game ChocChocPop is also on sale now. It is the sweetest match-3 game ever! Check it out, it's so yummy!

下载: http://iphonecake.co.../314099570.html '> http://iphonecake.co.../314099570.html