Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Things [1.3.9] [K' by WilliamHenryGatesIII]

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,664 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 21h 19m 38s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
Posted Image
Things
版本:1.3.9 (iPhone OS 3.0 Tested)
分类: Productivity
价格: $9.99
大小: 0.7 MB
Posted Image
简介:
Join the thousands of iPhone and iPod touch users who have made Things the most popular paid to-do manager in the App Store.

Things is a beautifully focused and amazingly intuitive task manager. Other todo applications either oversimplify or are too difficult to use. Things instead offers the perfect balance between ease of use and powerful features.

“If Things sounds simple, that's because it is. Other to-do list managers I've tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn't do that. And I wouldn't have it any other way.” -- Macworld.com, ★★★★

Mac|Life Editor's Choice Award, ★★★★★

Effortlessly manage to-dos, notes, due dates, and projects. A smart today list and the scheduling feature allow you to work as effectively as possible - every day.

You can even sync wirelessly with the desktop version of Things (sold separately) using Wi-Fi.

Visit our web site for a screencast to find out exactly how Things works.
下载: http://iphonecake.co.../284971781.html '> http://iphonecake.co.../284971781.html