Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AppCake Problem

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

SirBossX

SirBossX

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 22 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 56m 58s
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates

Good Morning guys ! , i have been trying to download paid apps from appcake for free but the websites that has been poping out to download the app , i click download but it does not start the download , i try the other one and the same thing happens so i dont know what to do , can someone help me please ! sorry if i was in the wrong forum / section im new to this website , !  i hope anyone can help and thanks !

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 8h 2m 50s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

what website? are you talking about the file hosts? you need to download the IPA file from those file hosts.

if you wanna direct download, purchase our premium service: www.ipastore.me

SirBossX

SirBossX

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 22 posts

i know the host thing but when i click the thing it does not start to download , 

but i need information about the premium thing

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

https://www.ipastore.me

SirBossX

SirBossX

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 22 posts

i will buy , but is it Appcake or what , cause if it was other app i dont have it , and whats the UDiD thing ? 

because at the moment i have appcake / iphonecake only , i want a direct download and fast download for Appcake

gr4y

gr4y

Pro Caker

• IC Respected Member
  • 131 posts
    • Time Online: 7d 12h 41m 49s
  • LocationUnited States
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5, iHave a PC

Hi,

iPAStore is the premium version of AppCake. It is a separate app that you must pay for, however it offers better service than AppCake, such as faster, instant and premium downloads.

For information on your UDiD, why we need it and how you can find it, check this link: https://devmyi.com/whatismyudid.php

If you have any more questions on registration or installation, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck!

• hotsjf and Locophone like this

SirBossX

SirBossX

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 22 posts

Thanks ! Just couple of hours going to fill my paypal account and buy some tweaks and ipastore for sure

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationUSA

Hi,

iPAStore is the premium version of AppCake. It is a separate app that you must pay for, however it offers better service than AppCake, such as faster, instant and premium downloads.

For information on your UDiD, why we need it and how you can find it, check this link: https://devmyi.com/whatismyudid.php

If you have any more questions on registration or installation, don't hesitate to ask.

Good luck!

well said.

and yeah, AppCake and iPASTORE share the same App database, which is the iPhoneCake.com website. but iPASTORE offers the OTA direct download.

you can check the Demo video on the website: https://ipastore.me