Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to install Kodi on a jailbroken iPhone or iPad

tut

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EnderMX

EnderMX

Error 404: Member Title Not Found

• IC Trusted User
  • 457 posts
    • Time Online: 18d 3h 8m 21s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/EnderXZ
  • LocationMaldives
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+, iHave a PC

Kodi-1-1024x576.png

You Can Easily install Kodi from AppCake iOS App, on Jailbreak device. Or you can install Kodi on Non Jailbreak devices, with our premium service iPASTORE: https://ipastore.me

The following method is based on Cydia.

Kodi is the media center application that is the successor to XBMC. Actually, it’s pretty much the same exact app with a newly minted name. Over the years, I’ve grown to love XBMC, its versatility, flexibility, and overall usefulness as a media hub. It has the ability to turn an ordinary device into a media powerhouse. But before you get to any of that, you have to learn how to install Kodi. Yes, indeed, XBMC has a new name, and with it comes a slightly modified method of installation.

To install Kodi, do the following:

Step 1: Launch Cydia

Step 2: Tap Sources

Step 3: Tap Edit

Step 4: Tap Add

Step 5: Type the following in the Enter Cydia/APT URL box: http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/and tap Add Source

Step 6: Tap Return to Cydia

Step 7: Tap the team Kodi source

Step 8: Tap Multimedia (if you don’t see Multimedia, tap Edit, enable the Multimedia switch, and tap Done)

Step 9: Tap Kodi-iOS

Step 10: Tap Install

Kodie-Home-screen-1024x472.jpg

Once the installation is completed, you should see the Kodi app on your Home screen. No resprings are required. If you weren’t able to follow some of those steps, be sure to watch the video above where it guides you through the process step-by-step.

Kodi-2-1024x576.png

Kodi can be used to do all sorts of cool things, in fact, we discuss some of those things on the latest episode of Let’s Talk Jailbreak, which should go live tomorrow around 6:00 EST. I use it to stream free OTA television from traditional rabbit ears to Kodi enabled devices like my Amazon Fire TV, my iPhone, etc. I’ve also discussed XBMC in the past and how I use it with my Apple TV 2.

Are you a big XBMC/Kodi fan? If so, how do you use it? Share your usage cases in the comments below and help any new users get better acquainted with this great multimedia tool.

Credit: iDB

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

@EnderMX ANY CHANCE YOU ARE EVER GOING TO WRITE YOUR OWN STUFF RATHER THAN COPY AND PASTE OTHER ARTICLES FFS!

• AwesomeRob and deraadsheer like this

Binay

Binay

Caker

• IC Member
  • 59 posts
    • Time Online: 20h 31m 13s
  • LocationJapan
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone 5, iPad Air 2, iHave a PC

tutorial for dummies

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,625 posts
    • Time Online: 191d 18h 5m 33s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
@EnderMX Kodi is actually on AppCake in IPA format. And it's easier to install it from AppCake, or iPASTORE

your topic is modified by me.
  • EnderMX likes this

loscaricatore

loscaricatore

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 20m 3s
As I open the url of Torrent Tv?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tut