IF YOU HAVE ICLOUD LOCKED IPHONE 4 SEE THIS --http://forum.iphonec...n-the-iphone-4/
yeah another copy n paste from me LOL
method for the white screen of icloud locked after restore::
thanks @DblD for this , its written by him
DNS BYPASS - VERY EASY
the DNS bypass worked perfectly for me, but the issue with it is that there isnt really much functionality at the moment. but hey it makes the device better than a nice paperwight.
Posted 07 February 2015 - 06:56 AM
OK, so I've found out about this today, but this is probably the best way to remove the iCloud activation lock, it doesn't remove it completely, but it can give you a way to contact the old owner, or even use youtube, play some games listen to music etc.
https://iclouddnsbypass.com/ -> this is the website of the bypass
https://iclouddnsbyp...ass-dns-server/ -> instructions
And this is the video tutorial:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSrOGN6K4To
I would write more about it, but I'm too lazy to do so currently, I just wanted to share this with people who weren't aware of it.
Be sure to watch the whole video, because it shows you 2 things:
1.) How to watch youtube, play games etc.
2.) How to get to the home screen and get a hold of the email address of the old owner, or his phone number.
so yeah he wrote all this below here:
This is a new method to bypass the iCloud lock. This method will allow you to create a home made server to bypass the iCloud lock on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Please note, this is not a permanent solution, you will not have carrier service, push notifications, and this is a tethered bypass (meaning you will have to redo this process every time you reboot) But the device can be jailbroken which can lead to a permanent solution.
*****Your device must be on the "Slide to unlock" style lockscreen and NOT Hello/Hola/Bonjour/etc.*****
Looks like this
What You Need:
1. Install the programs above
2. Download the barney file and create the following directory -
3. Place the barney file in the folder created
4. Open Fiddler, and at the top press "Tools" and then "Fiddler Options"
5. Make it look like >this<
6. Edit your hosts file by adding this line: 127.0.0.1 static.ips.apple.com
7. Open XAMPP and Start Apache and then restart Fiddler
8. Open cmd (as admin) and type "ipconfig"
9. Look for the line that has your ipv4 address. looks like >this<
10. On your device, press the home button and tap "More WiFi Settings" after connecting to WiFi
11. Scroll down to "HTTP Proxy" and tap "Manual"
12. Server is the IP address from step 9 and port is 8888
13. Tap "BACK" then "NEXT"
14. Tap "Activation Help"
Your Phone Will Then CRASH and Respring into the home screen, and you have
OFFICIALLY BYPASSED THE iCLOUD LOCK.