Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SinfulWidow Credit Stealing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
    • Time Online: 93d 17h 33m 16s
  • iDevices Owned:N/A

I wrote message to userclouds guys to check on which account is this file.

SO i`ll write my opinion after their reply.

• AwesomeRob likes this

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iHave a PC

everyone please just say clearly if you think widow should be suspended

and I will count the numbers in 3 days.

thanks

The members will be the only ones who will be effected. my links would still be posted on other sites

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,027 posts
    • Time Online: 31d 17h 19m 52s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPad Mini with Retina, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Donations:iTunes gift cards and paypal awesomerob17@aim.com

I wrote message to userclouds guys to check on which account is this file.

SO i`ll write my opinion after their reply.

What a coincidence as soon as he posted that reply, https://userscloud.com/3o14gye99tz8the file gets randomly removed.

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts

As I cant explain 100% how this is happened I will take the 7 days suspension starting from now and see what members think I am sure the other sites will be quite pleased

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts

What a coincidence as soon as he posted that reply, https://userscloud.com/3o14gye99tz8the file gets randomly removed.

It was nor randomly removed I removed it and hotsif knows I remove it as I told him

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,027 posts

It was nor randomly removed I removed it and hotsif knows I remove it as I told him

Okay so you knew what you were doing if you had that file on your account, why was that file that wasn't cracked by you, on your usercloud account?

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
    • Time Online: 177d 16h 57m 42s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9
  • Donations:DOGE: DCQ1LnV2TKknMhCqynxbtPFwCGLWiXQ66m

Okay so you knew what you were doing if you had that file on your account, why was that file that wasn't cracked by you, on your usercloud account?

good question

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts

Look at screenshot I posted I cant find the file or u missed that? As I said I am not bothered I crack more apps then all of you put together. I have shown you the date purchased and the original filepup file you can see is 100% cracked by myself so for what reason would I deliberately post someone else's link it does not make sense, to download the file from filepup and reload to usercloud a couple of minutes.

As I have said its the members who will miss out or are you going to buy all the apps I buy to post on IC ?

Anyone who knows me knows I would never deliberately credit steal if u lot believe or not I really dont honestly care. So I suspend myself members can still download my apps from other sites

• dkbame likes this

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,027 posts

Look at screenshot I posted I cant find the file or u missed that? As I said I am not bothered I crack more apps then all of you put together. I have shown you the date purchased and the original filepup file you can see is 100% cracked by myself so for what reason would I deliberately post someone else's link it does not make sense, to download the file from filepup and reload to usercloud a couple of minutes.

As I have said its the members who will miss out or are you going to buy all the apps I buy to post on IC ?

Anyone who knows me knows I would never deliberately credit steal if u lot believe or not I really dont honestly care

Nah don't suspend Widow because he removed the file, so it was on his account, he downloaded Triperus' cracked app, then uploaded it to his account and posted it as he cracked it but he got caught and it still denying it that its not on his account even tho he showed a screenshot of the last two apps on his account he didn't show us a screenshot of anything under those 2 apps which we won't know because he removed the stolen credit app. So don't suspend him for him being caught in his own lie, he made a mistake of stealing credit and he knows he made this mistake everyone deserves a second chance. So don't suspend him. But its very rude to the original cracker by stealing credit. So no suspension for him is what I say. Its just disgusting that a cracker like Widow would steal credit, lie about it, get caught in the lie, and still won't admit. But no suspension.

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
    • Time Online: 93d 17h 33m 16s
  • iDevices Owned:N/A
But faulting him about stealing is kind of ridiculous. Since he bought app why he have to use sb else file?
Anyway. Now I know what I want so.
No suspension.

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts

But faulting him about stealing is kind of ridiculous. Since he bought app why he have to use sb else file?
Anyway. Now I know what I want so.
No suspension.

They only want me suspended because I beat them to posting apps thats all or have you not clicked that yet? Sad losers

Ask Locophone why he was sacked from appadd I think he thinks I dont know lol

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPad Mini, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Pro Mini, iHave a PC

They only want me suspended because I beat them to posting apps thats all or have you not clicked that yet? Sad losers

Ask Locophone why he was sacked from appadd I think he thinks I dont know lol

lol, that's poor thinking...

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,259 posts
  • LocationGermany

don't suspend him, he denied first the file, deleted it after all...

but guess what, maybe we will loose sum apps that nobody have for one week  :)

so, no suspend

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 11h 55m 18s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
this is turning into another drama now, locked. no suspension.
  • hexass, Chikipata94, AwesomeRob and 3 others like this