Apple finally decided to start a public beta test program iOS 8. The problem is that it is required for this invitation. I do not use public beta testing OS X Yosemite and I had also the possibility of registration for public testing iOS 8.3, but it is impossible to do without.
The current method does not require Jailbreak and possession of an Apple developer account.Updating to iOS 8.3 idevice (public trial)
- Charge profile responsible for the public to participate in the beta of iOS 8.3, get married him out - Profile (you have to go with our device)
- After downloading the profile we need to install and run it again Your machine
- Kulejno go to Settings -> General -> Software Update. Now, to be released in a public test version of iOS 8.3 (beta 2 when writing a guide)
- Grab the latest version of the firmware, and then accept the update
- Wait patiently until the upgrade is complete and "delighted" with the "latest" views on our iOS mobile device jabłuszkiem bitten logo
After installation, the profile on the main screen will show an additional application "Feedback". It is likely to send Apple information on problems encountered during the use of the public test version of iOS. Unfortunately I could not send czegokulwiek by this application. In addition, it changes the URL of the XML file is responsible for checking for updates OTA (Over the Air)
Profile will be deleted automatically 01/04/2016, but nothing stands in the way to remove it on your own. Kulejno go to Settings -> General -> Profile, select it and remove.
iOS 8.3 is a very good edition, alongside news of Siri, non spowulnień animation interface, we also have access to download free games / applications without the need to enter a password, and a lot of new emotes.
If you have any questions / suggestions on this topic, please placing them in the comments below.