Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Check out these Music Apps on AppCake!

* * * * * 2 votes MIDI music audio producti effects beats

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts
    • Time Online: 22d 6h 14m 38s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iMac, iHave a PC

@carioni Its no bother, I love hearing from other musicians. This is why I joined AppCake, to provide for and meet people like you. I am always on the lookout for new apps and always open to suggestions.

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iMac, iHave a PC

Added Korg iM1 & Korg Module, as well as Audiobus Remote... All are must-haves !

@carioni

• lookerjdc likes this

dano2013

dano2013

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 10m 48s

Helo brother Bexn!

I am also a musician, and I'm starting to compose with these wonderful apps !!!

please check the link for Korg im1, the fileshack link need an premium account for download!

please upload in filepup, or usercloud!

tnks and sorry any inconvenience!

• BexN likes this

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts

@dano2013 Hey friend :)

The link is now a Free link & you can download.

Enjoy!

dano2013

dano2013

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 10m 48s

Tanks Bexn!!!! very tanks for you, rest assured that when I can I will make a donation to you.

At this time I can not, but in the future yes.

A heartfelt thanks

Cheers brother!

• BexN likes this

cleohatcher1996

cleohatcher1996

Caker

• IC Member
  • 56 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 11m 51s
BIG thanks!! BenX rocks! Wonder if the IAP's in Korg Module can be unlocked? LocalIAPStore fails. Maybe a flex hack?...
  • BexN likes this

iVivian

iVivian

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 32m 7s

BIG thanks!! BenX rocks! Wonder if the IAP's in Korg Module can be unlocked? LocalIAPStore fails. Maybe a flex hack?...

I'm also trying to unlock the IAP. Seems server-sided verified as there's 2GB data to download from the server.
  • BexN likes this

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts

@cleohatcher1996 & @iVivian

Just like the Gadget IAPs, the Module IAPs are server-sided & have to be downloaded & verified somehow.  iM1 cards are included in the original IPA, but cant be unlocked with LocalIAPStore. I am working on a way to crack these Korg IAPs, any help from experienced crackers would be great :)

• MRWTF and greengo like this

iVivian

iVivian

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts

@cleohatcher1996 & @iVivian

Just like the Gadget IAPs, the Module IAPs are server-sided & have to be downloaded & verified somehow. iM1 cards are included in the original IPA, but cant be unlocked with LocalIAPStore. I am working on a way to crack these Korg IAPs, any help from experienced crackers would be great :)

Hi BexN, iM1 cards can easily be unlocked by this Flex tweak:
-(bool) isAlreadyPurchased:(id)
Change return value to "TRUE".
As for Korg Module, I guess the only way to unlock the IAP free is to copy files someone downloaded from Korg by paying real money, just like SampleTank's Sound Collections IAP.
  • lookerjdc, MRWTF, MCtor and 1 other like this

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts

Hi BexN, iM1 cards can easily be unlocked by this Flex tweak:
-(bool) isAlreadyPurchased:(id)
Change return value to "TRUE".
As for Korg Module, I guess the only way to unlock the IAP free is to copy files someone downloaded from Korg by paying real money, just like SampleTank's Sound Collections IAP.

@iVivian Thanks for this.. I have really never used Flex. I should get involved with it. If you would like to try my Gadget IAPs out on your device, that would be great. Let me know :)

If they work, I'd be happy to provide the Module IAPs when I decide to get them

iVivian

iVivian

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Thanks BexN. Did you see the PM I sent yesterday? Let me know if you got any download trouble.

cleohatcher1996

cleohatcher1996

Caker

• IC Member
  • 56 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 11m 51s
I can confirm flex hack working on iM1. Thanks @iVivian. Let me know if any progress on Korg module iap. I have a Nord piano 2, but would be very interested to compare with Ivory Mobile

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts

@iVivian Can you try creating a Flex tweak for DrumJam? I have been fooling around with no luck.

justaskdrgiggles

justaskdrgiggles

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 11 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 56m 6s
I'd like to second that request ^ as well as be pointed into a direction so I can help contribute
  • BexN likes this

iVivian

iVivian

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts

@iVivian Can you try creating a Flex tweak for DrumJam? I have been fooling around with no luck.

I'm also a newbie at Flex and the weird thing is I even cannot buy the IAPs as the drum packs show 'INSTALL' instead of their price and ask me to restore previous purchases. I installed anti-jailbreak detection patch before so it shouldn't be caused by jailbreak status. Sorry I couldn't help. Dose that mean DrumJam detects whether the app is cracked? And BexN please check the PM I sent.

• BexN likes this

MCtor

MCtor

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 54m 5s
  • LocationUK
Hi,

Thanks for the Flex tweak for IM1, working perfectly.

I've been trying to get Abu Dhabi and Bilbao purchased on Gadget but unfortunately unable to purchase due to "Incorrect Apple ID".

Trying various Flex tweaks but so far unable to unlock.

Thanks to BexN I currently have Gadget working with Module and IM1 :-)

I'm having the same issue with DrumJam, asking me to restore, unable to purchase.
  • BexN likes this

BexN

BexN

Make Music Forever

• IC Uploader
  • 1,065 posts

@MCtor, Thanks for dropping me a kind word !

@iVivian is to thank for the Flex tweak

The Gadget, Module & DrumJam IAPs are server-sided, and have to download to your device.

The iM1 cards are included with the original app, so all you are doing there is unlocking them.

PM me & I can hook you up with Abu Dhabi & Bilabo ;)

• Bsmtn likes this

lookerjdc

lookerjdc

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 144 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

keep up the great work Benx!!!

• BexN likes this

H3rrPie

H3rrPie

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 7 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 44m 17s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iHave a PC
Nice collection, it'll give me something to dig through for a while! Thanks for the reference to it! I've been quite enjoying Figure by Propellerhead, I've used some of their software before on pic and had a blast with it. I'm assuming buying the irig for guitar stuff is worth it?

lookerjdc

lookerjdc

Pro Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 144 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini with Retina, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

i use the iRig so I can connect my keyboard and guitar - it works well

• BexN likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MIDI, music, audio producti, effects, beats