Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iPhone 6 Bootloop

iPhone 6 Springboard Bootloop fix restart

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

sloth011

sloth011

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 26s
Hey, Recently my iPhone 6 got stuck in a boot loop. It looks like that it's trying to restart springboard but it's constantly crashing during this process(so I can't even get into the DFU mode to reset it). My iPhone is jailbroken with Pangu (iOS 8.1.x). If I try to restore it with iTunes it won't work because iTunes is waiting until I click on "trust this computer" on my iPhone which is not possible. I never had any problems like that before and my phone is already jailbroken since I bought it :D I was trying to install an app via AppCake when I got an error message saying: Error -999. Most of the times this error can be fixed by simply just rebooting the device but this time I tried to turn it on and off I got stuck in this loop... I don't know what to do... I will have some logs attached and I would really appreciate it if someone could take a look at it and tell me how I can fix this. I already tried to find out whats wrong but I couldn't come up with a sulotion.

If it would be possible to fix this without loosing any data it would be great! Thank you in advance!!!!!

Log number 1: http://pastebin.com/GYZD6ZVK

Log number 2: http://pastebin.com/NPqw8Un8

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,602 posts
    • Time Online: 191d 2h 46m 33s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
don't spam the forum with duplicate topic!
  • MONGOLO likes this

sloth011

sloth011

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 26s

don't spam the forum with duplicate topic!

I'm sorry, I posted in another section but my thread didn't show, so I posted it in a new one.

DiDA

DiDA

iOSGods.com

• Hackers
  • 19 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 3h 15m 31s
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Can you not boot into Safe Mode?

• hotsjf likes this

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

turn the phone off. Turn it on whilst holding volume up. Release volume up once it has booted. Delete the last installed tweak. Most likely AppCake. Reboot. Reinstall AppCake from cydia.iphonecake.com.

Do not use Cydia for anything you don't know about/feel comfortable with.

• MONGOLO likes this

xCeReLoN

xCeReLoN

Pro Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 118 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 56m 3s
  • Twitter:xCeReLoN
  • Locationgermany

Go in safe mode and delete some Tweaks to find the issue

Cosmicalninja

Cosmicalninja

Cosmical

• IC Respected Member
  • 2,405 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 5h 9m 30s
  • Twitter:cosmicaln1nja
  • Locationthe UK
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone SE, iPad Mini, iPad 4, MacBook Pro
  • Most used iOS:iOS 8

Go in safe mode and delete some Tweaks to find the issue

He is stuck in a bootloop. He doesn't know how to put it in to safe mode. You clearly haven't helped at all with this topic. Go steal some more cracks.

eliohammer

eliohammer

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 23m
Hello, buddy, if your iPhone 6 got stuck boot loop and have no idea how to fix iPhone 6 stuck in boot loop, keep reading the following ways, may help you fix it.
1. Force restart iPhone to fix boot loop issue
2. Fix iPhone boot loop by using iTunes
3. Factory reset iPhone to fix boot loop issue
4. Use a third-party to fix iPhone 6 stuck in boot loop without data loss

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iPhone 6, Springboard, Bootloop, fix, restart