Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

No downloads, removed app.

Best Answer hotsjf , 18 October 2015 - 06:11 PM

found a localized version for you, but only the startup images are Chinese, so you should be able to play. I tried, it's not working well on large screens like 6plus

http://www.filepup.n...1445220510.html

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Troltos

Troltos

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 26m 32s

I wasnt sure where to put this thread, so i thought here would be good. please tell me if i should make it somewhere else.

About a year ago, i had downloaded a wonderful game called "Wild Frontier" off of appcake. i ended up losing the data on the device, (and any computer it was synced with). a few weeks ago, i suddenly remembered the game, and went to look for it on the app store, but it wasn't there, as it appears to be removed.i recently jailbroke my iphone again, and installed appcake. i searched for wild frontier within appcake, and it was still there! unfortunately, there are no download links for it. i was wondering since it has definitely already been cracked and uploaded to appcake at one point, and someone likely has it, if anyone could put up a download link for it again?

it was a great game and i would really appreciate if someone could help me with this, as i spent a lot of time searching for .iPA files of it for download, unfortunately most of them ended up being something like "wildfrontier.ipa.exe" and i had been doing this for long enough to know not to open that.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
    • Time Online: 194d 19m 12s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

From 2011?? It's highly unlikely anyone will still has it...

Troltos

Troltos

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

it was still up long after that, like i said, i downloaded it off appcake near the beginning of 2014. is there no archive/database of IPAs or anything? i figured that there was one and that the download links just got taken down because they were up for too long.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
✓  Best Answer

found a localized version for you, but only the startup images are Chinese, so you should be able to play. I tried, it's not working well on large screens like 6plus

http://www.filepup.n...1445220510.html

Troltos

Troltos

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

wow, thanks! i didnt actually think anyone would find that. just wondering, but was there actually a appcake archive or did you find it somewhere random? i certainly looked hard.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,666 posts
  • LocationUSA
Get it from google

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Locophone and BexN like this

Troltos

Troltos

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

huh. i must have looked a good 3 hours for it and didnt find anything. thanks though!