Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Games/Apps Not Working On iOS 9.0.2

Best Answer Ego_Trip , 21 October 2015 - 05:56 AM

I found the problem. The crashes were caused by the "Medusa" tweak I had installed, I confirmed it by uninstalling and reinstalling... Thank you for taking the time to help. Go to the full post »

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ego_Trip

Ego_Trip

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 16m 12s
Hello. I'm new to this and I've done some searching around the Internet in an effort to find the answer to my issue, but no luck.

I updated and jail broke my 6+ a couple days ago. The only app that works so far is the game "Transistor." I've downloaded a number of other games including FFVI, FFVII, XCOM, COD:Zombies, and a couple other apps. All of them download and install with no problems. When I try to play the games, the app tries to open then crashes back to the home screen. They all worked when I was on 8.4.

I found a thread talking about the method of how the apps are cracked being the cause, it was a little confusing. The files that I downloaded all have "rc323, rc325..." in the name, I think that's supposed to be the working ones. I'm lost, I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
    • Time Online: 93d 17h 33m 16s
  • iDevices Owned:N/A
Which appsync do you have installed ?

Ego_Trip

Ego_Trip

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I have Appsync Unified, version 5.6-1 installed.

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
From which repo? Reinstall and reboot twice

Ego_Trip

Ego_Trip

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
✓  Best Answer
I found the problem. The crashes were caused by the "Medusa" tweak I had installed, I confirmed it by uninstalling and reinstalling... Thank you for taking the time to help.
  • hotsjf, Locophone and alienopo like this

alienopo

alienopo

Quality from Space.

• IC Uploader
  • 8,080 posts
Thanks for informing us about that problem and sharing solution!
@hotsjf
I think you should read it.
  • hotsjf likes this

HoRRicH

HoRRicH

Pro Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 216 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 33m 33s
  • Locationrussia
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4S, iPad 4

Btw medusa breaking functionality of Dust :an Elysium Tale , game appear at small window in right bottom corner. So better don't use with any games until here will be updated

• hotsjf likes this