Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to install it ?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zodice

Zodice

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 13m

Hi, 

i just downloaded "Pokemon Go" because it's not available in my country. 

But i wanted to now how to install the game on my phone, because i have the game on my computer but i don't know how to put it on my phone.

Thank you.

• flashsupporter likes this

HaagentuFFF

HaagentuFFF

Caker

• IC Member
  • 40 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 13h 16m 45s
  • LocationBrazil
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6+, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air 2

First of all, is your iPhone jailbroken? It will only install on jailbroken iDevices.

If it is, great. Download a program called iFunBox, install it, run it, connect your device to your computer and find the option "Install Application". 

Then another window will pop up for you to choose the location of the application in your PC, so navigate to the directory where the application is located, choose it and iFunBox will install it for you.

If you don't know whether your iPhone is jailbroken or not, then it certainly isn't. :P

If it isn't jailbroken, you will have to wait for it to appear in the App Store of your country.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,633 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 2h 25m 26s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

if you not Jailbroken, you have to buy iPASTORE: https://ipastore.me