Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Movie Box 3 goes to homescreen when opened.

Best Answer user_hidden , 22 August 2016 - 03:10 PM

that is normal as when you sideload an app with a non developer certificate it will only work for 7 days.
reload tee app again to device and you will have another 7 days. and so on......... Go to the full post »

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BMW i8

BMW i8

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 6m 11s
  • Twitter:GOMFSFB

My brother has an iPhone 6S and he wanted Movie Box 3. So I downloaded the IPA of it and used Cydia Impactor to install it onto his phone whatever and stuff. It works for about a week and then when he opens it, it closes right up.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 11,086 posts
    • Time Online: 269d 15h 35m 57s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
✓  Best Answer
that is normal as when you sideload an app with a non developer certificate it will only work for 7 days.
reload tee app again to device and you will have another 7 days. and so on.........

BMW i8

BMW i8

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 6m 11s
  • Twitter:GOMFSFB

reload tee app again to device and you will have another 7 days. and so on.........

How come this only happens with movie box..?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 11,086 posts
    • Time Online: 269d 15h 35m 57s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

happens with EVERY app that you sideload with a non-developer certificate
  • dapatete likes this

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,636 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 8h 2m 50s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

if you want it to work forever, purchase apple developer program or buy ipastore (https://ipastore.me)
  • user_hidden likes this