Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ABA English cracked app

ABAEnglish

Best Answer Davideciarmi , 26 October 2016 - 07:08 AM

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! I have my IPA with injected crack!  :girlcrazy:

I write the steps, if can help other users :)

- Installed the app from AppStore on iPhone with iOS 9.3.1 with jailbreak.

- Decrypted the ipa with Clutch2, (tried with Rasticrac, but not work, the list is everyime empty)

- (Test the decrpyt) Resigned the decripted ipa (using IOS App Signer), and installed with XCode on my iphone not jailbreaked, and the app work.

- Created folder "Patcher" where i have downloaded the patch used online to patch "Pokemon", and copied my ABA.ipa

- Downloaded the .deb package that i would inject (the crack), decompressed it ( ar -x filename.deb ), and copied the file "ABAEnglish.dylib" in directory Patcher.

- Edited the file "patchapp.sh", changing "DYLIB=ABAEnglish.dylib", removing the block of "re-sign Frameworks" (not work with folders), removing the block of "generate the correct entitlements" and the "re-sign the .app". (removed the resign, then i do resign with external ios app signer)

- Need to edit the "dylib" dependencies (after installed a ipa with a original dylib, it not start, and i think that is problem of dependencies... ):

to view the dependecies use: "otool -L  ABAEnglish.dylib" and analyzed the references at paths of jailbroken device, i used thes commands:

install_name_tool -id /usr/lib/ABAEnglish.dylib ABAEnglish.dylib

install_name_tool -change "/Library/Frameworks/CydiaSubstrate.framework/CydiaSubstrate" "@executable_path/CydiaSubstrate" ABAEnglish.dylib

- now (as can find for Pokemon), executed the "patchapp.sh path ABA.ipa [mobileprovisionpath]" that inject the dylib in ipa and recreate it.
- signed the ipa created with ios app signer
- installed the ipa with XCode:  WORK!!!   :girlcrazy:
Go to the full post »

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Davideciarmi

Davideciarmi

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 27m 57s

Hi at all!

I'm a new user of this forum!

I would a ABA English premium features, and it is available for jailbreak dev, with an cydia patch (ABAEnglish Hack), but i'm on ios 10 and i can't use it.

I would make an ipa with integrated deb patch (as patchs of pokemon go), but after a several attempts, i understand that i need of a decrypted ipa, and not of a ipa copied from a itunes app folder...

Having an iphone 6 v9.3.1 with jailbrak, i have tried apps as Clutch, but installing the decrypted ipa on iphone 6 with ios 10, i receive message that the phone is not compatible.

What i wrong? Or where i can download a decrypted ipa of this app?

Thank you very much at all!

Davide

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,655 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 8h 30m 28s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Download the app from iTunes, then install to your Jailbreak iPhone, then use Rasticrac (https://forum.iphone...33-v334-alpha4/) to crack it, that's how you crack on iOS 9. 

Good luck, hope to see you sharing your tweaked app here :)

Davideciarmi

Davideciarmi

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts

Download the app from iTunes, then install to your Jailbreak iPhone, then use Rasticrac (https://forum.iphone...33-v334-alpha4/) to crack it, that's how you crack on iOS 9. 

Good luck, hope to see you sharing your tweaked app here :)

and can i install tha ipa cracked on ios 10? 

Davideciarmi

Davideciarmi

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts

rasticrac not working...show everytime 0 apps...

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,655 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 8h 30m 28s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

and can i install tha ipa cracked on ios 10? 

you need a signing service like iPASTORE to install it on non-JB phones

Clutch may not crack the app properly, you can try tho

Davideciarmi

Davideciarmi

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
✓  Best Answer

YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! I have my IPA with injected crack!  :girlcrazy:

I write the steps, if can help other users :)

- Installed the app from AppStore on iPhone with iOS 9.3.1 with jailbreak.

- Decrypted the ipa with Clutch2, (tried with Rasticrac, but not work, the list is everyime empty)

- (Test the decrpyt) Resigned the decripted ipa (using IOS App Signer), and installed with XCode on my iphone not jailbreaked, and the app work.

- Created folder "Patcher" where i have downloaded the patch used online to patch "Pokemon", and copied my ABA.ipa

- Downloaded the .deb package that i would inject (the crack), decompressed it ( ar -x filename.deb ), and copied the file "ABAEnglish.dylib" in directory Patcher.

- Edited the file "patchapp.sh", changing "DYLIB=ABAEnglish.dylib", removing the block of "re-sign Frameworks" (not work with folders), removing the block of "generate the correct entitlements" and the "re-sign the .app". (removed the resign, then i do resign with external ios app signer)

- Need to edit the "dylib" dependencies (after installed a ipa with a original dylib, it not start, and i think that is problem of dependencies... ):

to view the dependecies use: "otool -L  ABAEnglish.dylib" and analyzed the references at paths of jailbroken device, i used thes commands:

install_name_tool -id /usr/lib/ABAEnglish.dylib ABAEnglish.dylib

install_name_tool -change "/Library/Frameworks/CydiaSubstrate.framework/CydiaSubstrate" "@executable_path/CydiaSubstrate" ABAEnglish.dylib

- now (as can find for Pokemon), executed the "patchapp.sh path ABA.ipa [mobileprovisionpath]" that inject the dylib in ipa and recreate it.
- signed the ipa created with ios app signer
- installed the ipa with XCode:  WORK!!!   :girlcrazy:

• kryswade likes this