Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to Print Text Messages from iPhone

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Mikssa

Mikssa

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 50m 23s
The best way for me to recover iPhone text messages directly is to use a tool named Tuneskit iPhone data recovery. Now you can use this iPhone data recovery software to recover text messages, contacts, photos, videos, calendars, whatsapp messages, etc in efficient way. There are three options for you. First to recover data from local backup files, second to recover data from iTunes backup files, finally is to recover data from iCloud backup files. You can learn more about iOS data recovery. Wish this point is helpful to you.

Ashley2060

Ashley2060

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 16m 22s

Thanks for sharing two ways to print text messages from iPhone and they are useful. As for me, if I want to print my mesages from iPhone to computer, I just use this powerful iOS utiltiy named Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery to recover text messages from iPhone, whether they're lost or still existing on the device. In fact, this is also an effective way to back up your text messages to the local driver of the computer. You can get more info from Joyoshare Software official website. 

Kevin Barnes

Kevin Barnes

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 20 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 4s
this is the easy way of printing messages I used.
  • From the message, the app opens the conversation you want to print.
  • Then hold it until you get an options menu. 
  • Then copy it to clipboard.
  • Now open the mail app and paste the copied content as a new email and save it as a draft.
  • Finally, access the email from the PC and get printouts of the messages.

namanjohnson101

namanjohnson101

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 54m 59s
  • Twitter:namanjohnson101
  • Locationindian
  • Facebook:namanjohnson101

hello,

thanks for sharing this information this is really helpfull or informative for me thanks again

thanks and regards

devacharya55

devacharya55

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 30m 2s

These two methods help me everytime.

Print out Text Messages from iPhone via Email
To print messages via Email, you need to manually copy, paste and send each message conversation via Email. In this way, you can only copy one message conversation each time. If you have multiple messages that need to be printed, this method will take you much time and energy. Moreover, you will lose all the date/time information. Anyway, follow these instructions to learn how to print messages from the iPhone via Email.

Step 1: Go to the Message app on your iPhone, and open the conversation that you want to print.

Step 2: Tap and hold the message you want to print to get various options (copy, forward, speak, and more). Select the "Copy" option to copy the contents of the text to the clipboard. You can also select multiple messages.

Step 3: Now open the Mail app on your iOS device and draft a new email. Tap and hold the message body to get various options. Select the “Paste” button to paste the text message you just copied.

Step 4: Access your Email account from computer to print out the email text, which contains your text messages.

Print Text Messages from iPhone by Taking Screenshots
We can take a screenshot of everything on the iPhone screen, including chat, maps, and text messages. Simply after you take screenshots of your messages, you can print them without any hassle. Yes, it sounds really easy. Using this technique, you can capture text messages and then print according to your convenience. Now let's see how to do it step by step.

Step 1: Open the text message that you want to print.

Step 2: Press the Power and Home button at the same time to take a screenshot. Make sure that you press both the buttons simultaneously.

Step 3: Go to the “Photos” app on your iPhone to view your screenshots. You can simply select these images and send them directly to a printer.  

This is the most easiest way to take a print of text messages and to easily download any social media video 4hub.net is very helpful.

Fluffyone

Fluffyone

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 3m 11s
  • LocationIndia
Copy Text and Email It to Yourself via Mail App on iPhone :
Step 1: Open iMessages or any other text message app on your iPhone. Choose a conversation, find a message you want to print out, press and hold it until you see a “Copy/More” dialogue. Then tap on the Copy option.
Step 2: Open the Mail app on your iPhone. Paste the copied text into the New Message field, enter your email address, and push “Send.”
Step 3: Ding-dong! You have a new email. Open it, then tap on an arrow at the bottom right corner (it’s highlighted in red in the screenshot below). Choose the print option. Then select a connected AirPrint-enabled printer and start printing. That’s super simple!
Take iPhone Screenshots and Print Out as Images :
Step 1: Open the text conversation on your iPhone. To take a screenshot, press and hold the “Home” and “Power/Lock” buttons simultaneously for a few seconds. 
Step 2: Once the flash appears on your screen, the screenshot is done. To save it to Photos, tap on “Done” at the top left corner. You’ll see two new options — choose “Save to Photos.”
Step 3: Go to Photos app and select the screenshot you want to print. Tap on the square with an arrow pointing upwards and you’ll see the “Print” button. Press it to start printing.
You can also email these screenshots to yourself and print them as images from your PC or Mac.