Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Device not supported by thinning

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Rmoss123

Rmoss123

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 6m 25s
  • LocationUk
Trying to install remote mouse for fire TV on my iPhone 6 jailbroken iOS 9.3.2 but I get an error saying "device not supported by app thinning" " device iphone7,2 not in supported devices list" I have no clue what this means.
Any way to get this working? Iv tried downloading the ipa and installing with ifunbox but I get an error there too.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,697 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 1h 12m 50s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

that means the app is not cracked properly, you can try to get in touch with the crackers, see if he can use Rasticrac to crack it again.

bootsie123

bootsie123

Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 80 posts
    • Time Online: 19h 3m 4s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPad Mini, iPad Air 2, iHave a PC

Hi. I strongly recommend what hotsjf said. If the cracker is unable to crack it again or you still have the same problems, then send me a link to the app and I will crack it for you. Cheers!

• hotsjf and socxibom like this

AwesomeRob

AwesomeRob

Forum Genius!

• ICPDA
  • 1,028 posts
    • Time Online: 32d 2h 8m 32s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPad Mini with Retina, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Donations:iTunes gift cards and paypal awesomerob17@aim.com

I'll crack it for you!

• hotsjf and socxibom like this

rtoro

rtoro

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 5m 6s

Hello!

I have the same problem with the app iCan Mobile in my iPhone 6 plus 9.0.2 jailbroken.

Thanks

socxibom

socxibom

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 33m 58s

I'll crack it for you!

help me plz bro

https://www.iphoneca...236583707_.html