Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Unable to install apps from Appcake iOS (or sideload) - iphone 7+ 10.1.1

appsync 10.1.1

Best Answer phishburner1013 , 20 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

I just uninstalled AppSync completely from my phone and started over and that seems to have fixed it, perhaps along with one of the other things I mentioned.  Either way I'm working now and apps are installing as expected!

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

phishburner1013

phishburner1013

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 43m 5s

Hi, hoping someone can help here.  I recently jailbroke my iPhone 7+ which is on 10.1.1 and after installing both the latest Appsync Unified 6.0-b1 and AppCake 5.5.2.0, I'm having issues getting the downloaded apps to install.  I used the Yalu beta 3 jb and have reinstalled AppSync and Appcake, rebooted/run mach_portal many times, start Cydia Substrate from terminal every time after that, installed Apple File Conduit 2 per the FAQ, and tried installing the Stashing tweak even though I was having no issues installing and running other tweaks.  I also tried sideloading apps using iFunbox and that doesn't work either, so I do think the problem is with AppSync, but wanted to see if anyone here has gotten this to work and could provide help.  Appreciate anyone's help with this, I can't seem to figure it out.  Thanks!

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iHave a PC

Did you install apple file conduit 2?

phishburner1013

phishburner1013

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yep, didn't make a difference, with either Appcake on the phone or sideloading apps I downloaded.

phishburner1013

phishburner1013

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
✓  Best Answer

I just uninstalled AppSync completely from my phone and started over and that seems to have fixed it, perhaps along with one of the other things I mentioned.  Either way I'm working now and apps are installing as expected!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: appsync, 10.1.1