Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Issues with Update Detection

Update Detection Install

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

xb2iris

xb2iris

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 10h 6m 58s

Currently on iOS 10.2, latest Appcake and Appsync installed and working fine.

At the moment, I am able to download and install apps with no problems using Appcake for iOS. When Appstore shows that one of my Appcake installed apps needs to be updated, I check Appcake to see if an update is available, and in most cases, the app has been updated on Appcake's catalog, but the update tab does not show the option to update the app. I've given it a few days, but the update fails to show up there, so I end up deleting the app, and downloading the latest version from Appcake instead.

For example, Infuse Pro was updated yesterday, and the cracked version showed up today on Appcake, but no option was available to update it on the Update tab.

Anyhow, the option to delete Metadata is not checked. Any idea what may be hindering me from receiving updates in Appcake, like I used to back in the day?

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,697 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 1h 30m 49s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
the update feature has some defect, some apps cant get the update notice

it's being fixed

thanks
  • MRWTF likes this

xb2iris

xb2iris

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

the update feature has some defect, some apps cant get the update notice

it's being fixed

thanks

Thanks for the info man. Looking forward to it, because sometimes, especially in media apps, its a bit of a pain to do things over.

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,697 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 1h 30m 49s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Thanks for the info man. Looking forward to it, because sometimes, especially in media apps, its a bit of a pain to do things over.

you do not need to remove the old one, you can just download the new version, and install it, it should overwrite.

xb2iris

xb2iris

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts

So, this has yet to be fixed. I wonder what's happening. Updates are not being pushed so are not being detected by the app on iOS10, and have to be installed manually, which means you have to clean install them again in the future to get updates when this is fixed.

DarkZone-World

DarkZone-World

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 13m 22s
Hello,
i'm on ios 10.2 and AppCake 5.5.3.0 is installed, but since months ago, i don't get update of any apps. What's wrong? I must load the updates from the website and install it manuelly.

Thanks!

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

I think hotsif is aware of this you coud always send him a message and ask

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Update, Detection, Install