Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sinfulwidow is banned.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 11h 55m 18s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
Reason: too much annoying.

Unless he agree to publicly admit he is a childish old bitch. This ban will be lifetime.

Good luck posting on other sites and being others trouble from now on LOL

Donald

Donald

Fresh Newbie

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUk
I just talked to him another site he is unaware why he was banned and says he has done nothing wrong. It seems his problem is his cracks going on Ipastore but not his links and that he messaged hotsif telling him this days ago . I think it will be a big loss and not much will get posted as he cracks a lot. Would it not of been better asking Ipastore not to use his cracks on that site? Well that's what I think but new so what do I know but looks like he has been a loyal long standing member

zachary

zachary

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 12,566 posts
    • Time Online: 78d 1h 37m 13s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPad Mini, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards
Donald / we are having problems with craks stealing and posting them on other sites.
I must say that i agree with Widow, i recently found out that 95% of my Apps has been posted on other sites as well.
Rate of Spending and Earning is 10/1. ( buying Apps )
And there is a second issue with IPASTORE, all problems would be solved if that Service start posting our Paid hosts links as well.
We just dosent have eny more extra resourses to manage guys like Telebounch and few other that are reposting our links and Services as Ipastore that uses our FREE links for Download.
I think Ipastore is great tool and thnx for Hotsfj for providing free sample for my device but at this moment my Earnings are 1% of that what i bought and posted here.
I will still keep my Active apps live but for future Apps something need to be done if we want keep this site live.

Donald

Donald

Fresh Newbie

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUk
That is basically what he has told me seems still loyal to the site as well. He says he has emailed asking for an explanation but as of yet no reply. Looks like I joined for nothing . I am also being told he offered to post only on iphonecake if Ipastore stopped what they are doing but got no reply? They won't get any links now so all seems pointless. Got one idea on 1st version if Ipastore don't post any links then post the updates might be a solution to all. At the moment seems everyone loses site, members, him and Ipastore

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac

I will say that ONE LAST TIME.

iPASTORE is AppCake partner. they have all my permissions to use the links or apps as they need.

Any links posted on AppCake is assumed that you share with AppCake users and partners. If you are not OK with this, feel free not posting here.

Side note:
Jailbreak is DEAD. iPASTORE offers the fund to keep AppCake alive now, do you see any ADs on the site now?
We lose money by hosting the site and servers. Share with ipastore will cover these costs.

• Locophone likes this

Donald

Donald

Fresh Newbie

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUk
But where u now going to get the links now for Ipastore other sites? I think if Ipastore used only 1 paid link as well then there would be no problem all round. Have u seen how many apps the site has missed Sinfulwifow does not seem angry about the ban more that no one even contacted him about the reason. He seems to think it's up to him what he post and doesn't post which seems right to me. I can talk to him again if u want but at work now so have to do in between. I am sure if u talked to him all this could be sorted as he does not seem to be angry with you at all

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
  • LocationUSA

But where u now going to get the links now for Ipastore other sites? I think if Ipastore used only 1 paid link as well then there would be no problem all round. Have u seen how many apps the site has missed Sinfulwifow does not seem angry about the ban more that no one even contacted him about the reason. He seems to think it's up to him what he post and doesn't post which seems right to me. I can talk to him again if u want but at work now so have to do in between. I am sure if u talked to him all this could be sorted as he does not seem to be angry with you at all

You only registered today, thanks for the interest about this issue. but it's not your issue.

Feel free to talk to widow, and please do NOT report back here.

thanks

Donald

Donald

Fresh Newbie

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUk
I think your both not listening to each other and he says he emailed you and you never answered but not my problem Iphonecake's lose I will go elsewhere to get the apps which I am sure most will do. This site another all the same just liked this site as not got all the junk and free apps posted like the other sites. If u do a Google search you will see others not posting here due to same reasons. All looks to much time and hassle to me. Hope it works out in the end but he says won't mail you again so I guess it won't

Sacmunraga

Sacmunraga

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 293 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 4h 18m 13s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, iHave a PC

Well for anyones info, AppAddict is pretty much dead, no one even knows any other Jailbroken app installer other than Appcake. It's just that Apple has upped it's security. Hopefully we'll see more jailbreaks, but their getting more and more scarce. But yeah, stop complaining everybody.

SiteJester

SiteJester

Site Jester

• IC Moderator
  • 458 posts
    • Time Online: 36d 8h 28m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Air

I have closed this discussion as @hotsjf has made the situation clear to all, no further comments are necessary!

• hotsjf, Auroratic, Locophone and 1 other like this