Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why AppCake app doesn't have all the apps from the website?

Best Answer hotsjf , 05 May 2017 - 05:26 PM

I understand that AppCake has been lack of update since iOS 9 Jailbreak.

I apologize for the big lap left in there, and promise will catch up ASAP Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Btrcllsl

Btrcllsl

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 5m 55s
I've been using AppCake for a very long time to test apps before buying them. And everything was cool until iOS 10. I've instantly noticed the lack of apps in the app. Apps that I wanted just weren't there, and new apps appeared after a week or didn't appear at all. The same goes for updates. And I thought well, that sucks, I accepted it and moved on. Until recently. I really needed that one app and as always it wasn't present in the AppCake app, so I decided to look for it manually on the internet, and surprise surprise, I found it on the AppCake website. After little search I realized that all the apps and updates I've been looking for are present on the website. So... why?
It seems like the app has only torrent versions, whereas before 'iOS 10 AppCake' you also had non-torrent option, and it was very useful since like 95 percent weren't available via torrent download. So, what's the deal? I mean I can still of course download all I need from the website using safari, but that kind of sucks in terms of management.

Sacmunraga

Sacmunraga

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 292 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 4h 1m 3s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, iHave a PC

Actually I noticed the same thing. I wanted to download Construction Simulator 2017 a few weeks ago, and the .ipa is on the website, but I could not locate the app in Appcake.

cc/ @hotsjf

• Btrcllsl likes this

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,655 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 8h 30m 7s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
✓  Best Answer
I understand that AppCake has been lack of update since iOS 9 Jailbreak.

I apologize for the big lap left in there, and promise will catch up ASAP
  • apengako and Btrcllsl like this

Btrcllsl

Btrcllsl

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 5m 55s

I understand that AppCake has been lack of update since iOS 9 Jailbreak.I apologize for the big lap left in there, and promise will catch up ASAP

Oh, that's good to know!
And you don't need to apologize, haha, for some *ahem* obvious reasons...
Thank you!

players02

players02

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 5m 1s

Am on iOS 9.3.3 and can't find the latest version of ProCam 4 on AppCake app but can download it online. Any idea?